Have Kinks?

I would love to hear some stories or specific kinks that you may have. I'm pretty open minded and have heard a lot but probably not heard it all.

Are you a Dom/sub?
Do you have any fetishes?
What part of the body turns you on the most?
What's your kinkiest fantasy?
What makes you tick?
Favorite role play?
Great topic. I have a lot of kinks and some fringe. I'm not a sub at all and would not consider myself a dom really.
My biggest ones are hybristophilia, spit play, cum play, group sex, armpit licking, mummification wrapping on others, breast milk/ sweat, and anonymous sex.
But of course I like vanilla things too, pretty much everything about pussy.
I'm definately not a sub.

I'm not really a dom either, but I do like bondage. I think it is kind of a throwback to boy scouts when I learned knots and lashing. Doing it on a woman makes it much more interesting!

My kinkiest fantasy is probably a dom/sub scene where forced anal and atm are included.

I'm not sure I have a favorite role play, but the best one I ever had was principal/high school student where the student was being disciplined for not following the dress code.
Probably a MMF 3 some and give and get oral from the guy as well as being fucked in the ass by her with strapon while giving oral and by him while eating her pussy or she sits on my face.... or meet with a Trans provider and she is the top... Just a couple fantasy ideas bouncing around in my head.... No negative comments please.. just move on if its not for you... she asked so I answered.... have a great day everyone
I like that and it sounds very interesting. I'm familiar with everything except for hybristophilia. I'm not sure what that is but I will definitely google it later. I think a mix of fetishes and kinks makes things interesting.

Great topic. I have a lot of kinks and some fringe. I'm not a sub at all and would not consider myself a dom really.
My biggest ones are hybristophilia, spit play, cum play, group sex, armpit licking, mummification wrapping on others, breast milk/ sweat, and anonymous sex.
But of course I like vanilla things too, pretty much everything about pussy. Originally Posted by Rooter
Bondage is fun and exciting. I would like to learn Japanese rope bondage. I was a Girl Scout so I get it!! I've experienced a lot of principle/teacher/student fantasies along with older woman./younger guy fantasies. They're always a lot of fun!!

I'm definately not a sub.

I'm not really a dom either, but I do like bondage. I think it is kind of a throwback to boy scouts when I learned knots and lashing. Doing it on a woman makes it much more interesting!

My kinkiest fantasy is probably a dom/sub scene where forced anal and atm are included.

I'm not sure I have a favorite role play, but the best one I ever had was principal/high school student where the student was being disciplined for not following the dress code. Originally Posted by tandyscone
You would be surprised how many guys are into this fantasy especially cuckolds. Strap-on play is always fun and can add another level of orgasm. I love a lot of oral so I'm with you!

Probably a MMF 3 some and give and get oral from the guy as well as being fucked in the ass by her with strapon while giving oral and by him while eating her pussy or she sits on my face.... or meet with a Trans provider and she is the top... Just a couple fantasy ideas bouncing around in my head.... No negative comments please.. just move on if its not for you... she asked so I answered.... have a great day everyone Originally Posted by cgrman
Hopefully the MMF is going to happen soon with a provider here on ECCIE have seen her on her own but she has the guy now.. We shall see.. great thread.....
You would be surprised how many guys are into this fantasy especially cuckolds. Strap-on play is always fun and can add another level of orgasm. I love a lot of oral so I'm with you! Originally Posted by MistressBBW
That would be a hot review!

Hopefully the MMF is going to happen soon with a provider here on ECCIE have seen her on her own but she has the guy now.. We shall see.. great thread..... Originally Posted by cgrman
I like all of it but add golden showers, cum play, ass play, ass fucking mow with a strap on!
I am a don to boot. Dam I love it all especially doubles FFM play!
It all sounds good ! Especially if Mistress BBW was with me on the adventure.
well as handle implies...have a foot fetish...heels,stockings,those funky knee length socks...have gotten into toys for boys.....would like to be used by a pro domme lady.....have thing for smells....sniffing....some nice used wett panties....a ladies underarm pits....feet snatch ....after a lil light workout ...run ....and also straight out of shower..
I want to meet a girl that has a bubble butt and that just got done working out so her ass is sweaty and smelly. I’d sniff and eat that all up. I love when a girl has natural smells.
I want to meet a girl that has a bubble butt and that just got done working out so her ass is sweaty and smelly. I’d sniff and eat that all up. I love when a girl has natural smells. Originally Posted by JimINDallas81
YUP natural scent is a big turn on
another fantasy...me...a verry pale skined white lady....verry dark black lady 3 some....with lots of girl on girl..