God, I miss kink! You have no idea!

• Zena
  • 03-19-2023, 03:20 PM
Yes I can do Vanilla.
Most of the world is
Vanilla. But (evil smile) Kink is so fun,
Why isn't everyone doing kinky shit?
Even the boring uptight married wives.
Hahaha. Ok , maybe everyone is too stressed out for kink in 2023. Not me! I want more and more and
More ! Give me Dom/ Sub, Domme/ Sub, Roleplay, Daddy daughter, Uncle, niece, Stepbrother, stepsister, Stepmother, stepson, or his friend, Master / slave, ( not that kind ) , Primal ,
Spankings, punishment, sex dungeons, I could go on and on ....haha
I love yall!
Xoxoxoxo Zena.
I think some people would be surprised on how much they’d like it if they’d just be open to it
cum to Houston and lets get frealy
Life is short so at kink to it... I've had so many 1st in the last couple years.. Thank you providers and reviewers for getting me into and onto my hobby
Did you receive my pm?
hi hon... miss z,i remember a playtime of kink with you and me spanking your ass!! mmmmmmmmmmm
If only I had known about you the times I drove through Waco a few years ago... I'd buy season tickets for Baylor football ... and basketball...LOL.. some of the roleplay sounds fun and a strapon always gets ya feeling right
BDSM clubs and "sex clubs" are pretty common throughout Europe - it's a shame that they pretty much don't exist in the States.
Just be honest with your partner, you might find a corn husk.
Only recently interested in this. Got on fetlife… woah!

Not too far away from me Zena!
kink, role play, and bondage & dominance are about as far as i have experienced. i'm not into giving pain and dont wont to experience it either.

i've incorporated role play scenarios (besides the ones always listed) into my encounters for the past several years. they usually involve surprise meetings or employer/employee scenarios. all who have participated w/ me have enjoyed them, resulting in a very deliteful time.

think outside the typical suck & fuck session and savor the moments!!