Passive VS Agressive Provider?

Hobbyists- do you prefer your provider to take your lead and me more passive in the path of the session OR do you prefer she be more agresssive in driving your session, relying on social queues and experience to move to things that you seem to enjoy?

Providers - do you prefer a client to let you lead (assuming you have some general idea of his wants) OR do you prefer he be more directive to the things he wants?

Personally, I am not overly aggressive once in person, for me I want to give a provider an idea of the kinds of things I am seeking and want her to take charge and run the session. I figure you are likely experienced in guiding a session and are able to pick up on various reactions to know where to go.

Obviously this approach works best with return clients and each session likely builds on the last.
  • Zena
  • 04-30-2017, 10:23 AM
Excellent question.
Aggressive with a little role play dirty talk
Aggressive with a little role play dirty talk Originally Posted by soxfan

hell yeaaaaaa..thats me!
Aggressive with a little role play dirty talk Originally Posted by soxfan
Yeah. This.

I like to "drive," but some of my most enjoyable sessions were the ones where I just went along for the ride.
I think most guys want the woman to be aggressive, instigating the sex act, because that is what they aren't getting at home. A wife who acts horny, initiates sex, and seems to demonstrably enjoy it. So most providers are geared to take over if the client doesn't seem to have a plan. I once had a provider remark, "Wow, you really know what you want, don't you.", as though it was unusual. Sometimes touring ladies have a certain reputation or skill and I let them drive for those encounters.
I just met a provider last week that is a true submissive. Only about the third one I've encountered. She is terrific, but if you want her to pace the session you're not going to get the best out of her.
[/QUOTE] I just met a provider last week that is a true submissive. Only about the third one I've encountered. She is terrific, but if you want her to pace the session you're not going to get the best out of her.[/QUOTE]

Hear, hear. Good observation.
I am always the aggressive one because I provide the service of pleasure and companionship. That's not a very pretty way to say it but in all actuality, I'm the professional. One I've met you a few times and we've developed a trust and rapport, we can certainly explore other things...

I enjoy having fantasy meetings and connecting with my gents. It's certainly one of the best perks of my job.
I like a fair bit of aggressiveness in a provider.
aggressive. the more aggressive the better
This is good input, if I feel that client is lacking direction. I will be aggressive, but if the client is taking the initiative. Then I will let his wish be my command. I am naturally more submissive though, a dominant man is a definite turn on for me.
I think most guys want the woman to be aggressive... Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues
Speak for yourself. He who pays the piper call the tune, as the old saying goes. My $$ = my fantasy.
I'm more passive by nature, so I really love it when the lady takes charge. Although, I have gotten better lately at asking can we do this or that. But I'm still easygoing so there's a multitude of directions a meeting can go and I would be equally happy. I don't need to everything to go according to a strict plan and I like to be surprised, not to mention i will probably think more highly of our rendezvous if a lady is very passionate and can't keep her hands off me.
I like it when a provider is confident and takes charge; life is full of decisions that we all have to make and it's nice to be able to relax and put yourself in the hands of a woman who knows what needs to be done. That said, I do like there to be some responsiveness to suggestions I might have during the journey.
Looks like I'm in the minority here. I'm paying the bill, I'm going to get what I want. I definitely prefer submissive.