Breast facts

Much better than a post from Marshall.
I love, love, love breasts. If I was a man, I'd be such a tit man. Here's some stats of mine:

They are soft.
They jiggle in the slight and fantastic way.
Their nipples are delightfully responsive - getting darker and harder when aroused.
They are wonderful to rub your face against. And they feel great when someone rubs them against their bristly whiskers.
They feel fill your mouth and hand perfectly. I love they way they feel on my palm when I hold them.
Their nipples feel sooooo fucking hot when they get hard when sucked on, and kinda, softly bitten. Wait - that's what I like.
Cleavage is one of the hottest teases in the world.
Women with hard nipples and tight shirts are HOT.
Women with hard nipples, tight shirts and cleavage are even HOTTER.
And drum roll please, I love watching them walk. You know a woman in high heals and a kinda tight top walking tall and proud with her breasts just leading the way and telling the world they're happy to be here.

Someone help me. What did leave out?
Someone help me. What did leave out? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
A picture showing yours.

How about a belated Tittie Tuesday gals? Perk things up a bit!
  • Tetas
  • 05-06-2011, 09:10 AM
And drum roll please, I love watching them walk. You know a woman in high heals and a kinda tight top walking tall and proud with her breasts just leading the way and telling the world they're happy to be here. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I use to eat at a restaurant all the time that had this very well-endowed waitress, she always showed lots of cleavage and when she trotted along the tops of her breasts did the most mesmerizing shimmy jiggle dance across her chest.
I was convinced that one day at least one would escape the confines of her industrial strength bra, but alas, I never got to witness it.
That place could have sold Alpo burgers and I would have eaten there every day!
Much better than a post from Marshall. Originally Posted by SR Only

Such a kidder........you should read my stuff, it's interesting, well, except for the Mylie one......
I use to eat at a restaurant all the time that had this very well-endowed waitress, she always showed lots of cleavage and when she trotted along the tops of her breasts did the most mesmerizing shimmy jiggle dance across her chest.
I was convinced that one day at least one would escape the confines of her industrial strength bra, but alas, I never got to witness it.
That place could have sold Alpo burgers and I would have eaten there every day! Originally Posted by riday
I know right, the little pool of soft creamy skin that softly shimmies is, as you said, mesmerizing. Great story. Burgers and breasts - Combo #1.

Here you go PJ .
Attached Images File Type: jpg Rope 3 - Watermark.jpg (136.2 KB, 194 views)
Ooh, that's not the kindest type of rope I would say.
I love, love, love breasts. If I was a man, I'd be such a tit man. Here's some stats of mine:

They are soft.
They jiggle in the slight and fantastic way.
Their nipples are delightfully responsive - getting darker and harder when aroused.
They are wonderful to rub your face against. And they feel great when someone rubs them against their bristly whiskers.
They feel fill your mouth and hand perfectly. I love they way they feel on my palm when I hold them.
Their nipples feel sooooo fucking hot when they get hard when sucked on, and kinda, softly bitten. Wait - that's what I like.
Cleavage is one of the hottest teases in the world.
Women with hard nipples and tight shirts are HOT.
Women with hard nipples, tight shirts and cleavage are even HOTTER.
And drum roll please, I love watching them walk. You know a woman in high heals and a kinda tight top walking tall and proud with her breasts just leading the way and telling the world they're happy to be here.

Someone help me. What did leave out? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Word!!
Going through life with a pair of DDs is like having a pair of flashing headlights in front of you, commanding everyone's attention.

Stand loud and proud, Ladies, tits first!
Ox Cartilage, ummmm ewwww