a Candidate For Sensativity Training

This guy may be a candidate for sensitivity training...

DON CHERRY, Canadian Hockey Commentator for CBC Television, was asked on a local live radio talk show, what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying camel shagger will save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say:

'Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."

• WTF
  • 05-05-2011, 03:07 PM
This guy may be a candidate for sensitivity training...

DON CHERRY, Canadian Hockey Commentator for CBC Television, was asked on a local live radio talk show, what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying camel shagger will save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say:

'Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."

Originally Posted by ICU 812
Actually I believe that local police forces should be able to use this process.

Afterall , why the fuc are we more concerened about the death of civies by terrorist than by our own home grown criminals. They kill a shit load more than any terrorist.

I think we should tatoo a big Y on the forhead of folks that are for this procedure and should they come under suspicion , they should get double voltage.

WTF you think about dat ICU ?
I agree with torture but only if the suspections are very founded. Otherwise you might get alot of misinformation. As it has happened also with the people in Guantanamo.

Yes i also think the terrorist stuff is overrated. Jerks and other killers are way more dangerous. Its the media portrayal that makes it overrated.
You people have no idea how enhanced interrogation works......the purpose is not to get information out of the terrorist......the purpose is to get the terrorist to the point where he believes he did his religious duty of resistance to the best of his ability.....once he is at that point, regular police-style interrogation techniques are used....during enhanced interrogation, the terrorist is asked questions for which the answers are already known to test the terrorist's credibility...you see, the terrorist believes that Allah will win in the end, so in his mind nothing he says will change that.....he has a religious obligation to do his best to resist.....once he is at that point he has fulfilled his obligation, he talks and enhanced methods are stopped......the enhanced methods are mostly lame stuff that has no lasting impact....KSM was giving classes to the CIA people after he got done resisting...he used a chalk board and even administered quizzes.......he was so useful........

one of the other water-boarded terrorists thanked the CIA people for water-boarding him and said we should do it to all of them....How about that?!
  • WTF
  • 05-06-2011, 08:43 AM
one of the other water-boarded terrorists thanked the CIA people for water-boarding him and said we should do it to all of them....How about that?! Originally Posted by Marshall
Then I think we should waterboard all religious nuts, you first Marshall. We want you to quit posting the whole article along with the link. Just include to revelant part and the link.

Can we just say we waterboarded you and that was the excuse you needed to follow these instructions?

I do agree with you though...only the nutty religious folks should be waterboarded.
Then I think we should waterboard all religious nuts, you first Marshall. We want you to quit posting the whole article along with the link. Just include to revelant part and the link.

Can we just say we waterboarded you and that was the excuse you needed to follow these instructions?

I do agree with you though...only the nutty religious folks should be waterboarded. Originally Posted by WTF
I guess I have a problem understanding why the non-religious hate the religious.....it's so intolerant........
1.Some of the information leading to Bin-Ladin was first generated AT Guantanamo by water--boarding.

2. some of the information was given up after water boarding . . .the terrorist in question didn't want to go through it again.

3. While our son was in Iraq as a Marine Lieutenant, I wanted to volunteer for Git-Mo as a designated Crotch-Kicker.

4.We could not develop the information that led us to Bin-Ladin under the current procedures and policy that constrain our military and intelligence operatoes.

5. WATER-BOARDING WORKS!

I do agree with you though...only the nutty religious folks should be waterboarded. Originally Posted by WTF
If I whiskey-boarded you, I doubt you'd mind.......
Yes i also think the terrorist stuff is overrated. Jerks and other killers are way more dangerous. Originally Posted by ninasastri

Ummmm.....the terrorists are killers........
I guess I have a problem understanding why the non-religious hate the religious.....it's so intolerant........ Originally Posted by Marshall
Because of organized religions track record. Christianity for example has killed more people in the name of their God(s) than both world wars. And THAT’S just scratching the surface. I have no beef with those that hold religious views that are different than my own. I just have objections when they validate their bad, oppressive or overreaching behavior through said beliefs. A good friend of mine told me something that made real sense to me. She said people can / should go to church (temple or whatever) to learn to pray. Once they’ve learned to pray, those same people should leave the church.

Nina, I actually do not believe in torture beyond initial contact. I believe that it the realm of the sadist. Further, it doesn’t extract reliable intelligence. Inflicting a minimal amount of pain, in the field, and waiting on the answer is legitimate. But anything beyond that is just inflicting pain because one enjoys it. The more pain someone is in the more likely they are to tell the interrogator whatever they think the interrogator wants to hear.

I’ve never been water boarded obviously, but from what I understand it is extremely effective psychologically and produces accurate results with no lasting affects. Even Obama isn’t referring to it as torture anymore. But I do believe, once the information is gleaned, it needs to be stopped immediately. Period.
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2011, 07:23 AM
1.Some of the information leading to Bin-Ladin was first generated AT Guantanamo by water--boarding.

2. some of the information was given up after water boarding . . .the terrorist in question didn't want to go through it again.

4.We could not develop the information that led us to Bin-Ladin under the current procedures and policy that constrain our military and intelligence operatoes.

5. WATER-BOARDING WORKS! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Why not use it on our own citizens? Afterall , it works so well.

Your post is so full of caca it is hardly worth responding to.

They waterboarded , the guy lied about the importance of OBL courrier and they thought that it must be important because he lied.

Had he told the truth about the courrier then you would have said it worked but it is hard to say it worked when after being waterboarded , he lied.

You Bush/Cheney lovers want it both ways.

Doove is correct, you guys are the fuc'n spin masters bar none.

Giving credit to waterboarding in this instance is like giving credit to your great great grandfather for anything good that has happened in your life. Sure without him, you wouldn't be here but do you really think he had anything to do with anything.

Put another way...were some long lost relative to enter your life and claim that the success you had in your life was due to him would your share all your wealth with them. Would you?

Put another way, everything everone has ever done in the past has shaped who you are....how come you pick and choose just who gets credit?

I’ve never been water boarded obviously, but from what I understand it is extremely effective psychologically and produces accurate results with no lasting affects. Even Obama isn’t referring to it as torture anymore. But I do believe, once the information is gleaned, it needs to be stopped immediately. Period. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Accurate results?

Why not use it on our own citizens, if it works so well?

Shocking people nuts does not leave a lasting mark....should we hook people up to jumper cables when we want info?

If so, watch what you wish for, the Dems are in power and Cheney should go first. in a war crime trial.

If I whiskey-boarded you, I doubt you'd mind....... Originally Posted by Marshall
Why, I hardly ever drink. You been getting some bad intel.
Why, I hardly ever drink. You been getting some bad intel. Originally Posted by WTF
I'll have to enhance the interrogation of your favorite bartender.....
Because of organized religions track record. Christianity for example has killed more people in the name of their God(s) than both world wars. And THAT’S just scratching the surface. I have no beef with those that hold religious views that are different than my own. I just have objections when they validate their bad, oppressive or overreaching behavior through said beliefs. A good friend of mine told me something that made real sense to me. She said people can / should go to church (temple or whatever) to learn to pray. Once they’ve learned to pray, those same people should leave the church.

Nina, I actually do not believe in torture beyond initial contact. I believe that it the realm of the sadist. Further, it doesn’t extract reliable intelligence. Inflicting a minimal amount of pain, in the field, and waiting on the answer is legitimate. But anything beyond that is just inflicting pain because one enjoys it. The more pain someone is in the more likely they are to tell the interrogator whatever they think the interrogator wants to hear.

I’ve never been water boarded obviously, but from what I understand it is extremely effective psychologically and produces accurate results with no lasting affects. ding ding ding ding ding*****we have a winner!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Even Obama isn’t referring to it as torture anymore. Because now Obama is properly educated on the subject unlike you libs who just oppose it because you hate Bush and CheneyPeriod. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

I'm not a religious person. I don't believe. I laugh at those people who think they are so smart because they were able to come to the conclusion that god doesn't exist. Duh, that's an easy one to figure out. Not a back-slapping worthy accomplishment. It seems equally stupid for non-believers not to recognize the overwhelming benefit to society of religious people. Too many of you are blinded by your feelings. You can't stand it that the good people hate you. Wipe your nose, dry up the crocOdile tears and grow a pair..........

SEE MY ABOVE POST FOR HOW ENHANCED INTERROGATION WORKS........
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2011, 08:34 AM
SEE MY ABOVE POST FOR HOW ENHANCED INTERROGATION WORKS........ Originally Posted by Marshall
If it works, why do you practice on not making it work? Are you the only one it does not work on.

My aren't you a special lil person.

See how convoluted your arguments are.

Much more double talk from you and the waterboard crowd and I might have to start back drinking!

I'm not a religious person. I don't believe. I laugh at those people who think they are so smart because they were able to come to the conclusion that god doesn't exist. Duh, that's an easy one to figure out. Not a back-slapping worthy accomplishment. It seems equally stupid for non-believers not to recognize the overwhelming benefit to society of religious people. There is a ying and a yang to most everything grasshopper. WTF is your point? That religion has good points? I will gladly agree with that. But all the fuc it is is another form of government. That is all. People abuse its tenents. Too many of you are blinded by your feelings. You can't stand it that the good people hate you. Good people is a matter of one's vantage point. I know you are smart enough to understand that and you are also smart enough to deflect facts such as these. With an honest discussion your arguements wilt in the light of day. Do you think people on the left care anymore wtf the people on the right think about them anymore than the people on the right care wtf the people on the left think about them? Wipe your nose, dry up the crocOdile tears and grow a pair..........

........ Originally Posted by Marshall
  • Doove
  • 05-07-2011, 09:21 AM
I guess I have a problem understanding why the non-religious hate the religious.....it's so intolerant........ Originally Posted by Marshall
It seems equally stupid for non-believers not to recognize the overwhelming benefit to society of religious people. Too many of you are blinded by your feelings. You can't stand it that the good people hate you. Wipe your nose, dry up the crocOdile tears and grow a pair.......... Originally Posted by Marshall
Are you for real?