Looking for opinions - Does anyone here rent one of their cars out on Turo?

I'm considering using Turo to rent out one of my cars, does anyone here use the platform?

Any pros or cons?

Is it worth it?
My neighbors do it and love it. Rental have paid for the second car every month they have done it. They have all good things to say about it.
  • bbkid
  • 09-12-2022, 06:29 AM
Renting out your Mustang, Brooke?
Fuck that. NO ONE!!! drives my F150. I would only do it if I had 2 vehicles and I didn't care about how the second vehicle was (mis)treated.
My neighbors do it and love it. Rental have paid for the second car every month they have done it. They have all good things to say about it. Originally Posted by yogi692
Thank you. That's what I'm hoping to accomplish.

Renting out your Mustang, Brooke? Originally Posted by bbkid
LOL ... never. I just got a new convertible 5.0 a few weeks ago. No one is touching that sweet ride but me!

Although I have let my 7-year-old sit on my lap & drive around empty parking lots. He was on cloud 9.

He couldn't drive my previous Mustang because that one was a 6 speed & I'd have to keep the seat so close to the steering wheel to compress the clutch, there was no room for him to sit, but since this one is an automatic, I'm able to keep my seat further back.

Fuck that. NO ONE!!! drives my F150. I would only do it if I had 2 vehicles and I didn't care about how the second vehicle was (mis)treated. Originally Posted by majorjones
It's a 2019 Taurus SHO, it's a great car but I rarely drive it because I don't need a 4-seater, however, it's nice to have a larger car if I go to Ikea or somewhere like that where I'm going to be making bigger purchases.