Do You Like Free Speech?

Hillary vows to shut down opposition media if elected. Good bye, free speech.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1620-...racy-websites-
She has been pretty successful so far.
God DAMN, WHINYLIttleBitch! Since "finally" jumping on the .drumpf .dumptruck, you've become quite the tabloid trashman!

Where are the links to Canada Free Press and America Under Concrete?

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1620-...racy-websites- Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are one paranoid fucker aren't you? You probably thought Obama was going to enact martial law and take away our guns too right?
Also, please quote where she said she was going to shut down those sites? plus the site you quotes is a bit "suspect". You are an old tired moron- who is paranoid about a woman being POTUS. Looks like Trump's fear tactics is working.
Well, you're going to elect her, so just watch. Since I may not be able to say it later, "I warned you!"
Why? Did you accept the bet? Willing to put your money where your mouth is? Eewwww. Maybe not that. OK! Are you ready to back your faith in Drmpf up, WHINYLIttleBitch ?
I don't think Trump will win. I think the Clinton Corruption Machine will steal the election the way they stole the nomination. I hope Trump wins. I'm working for his victory in Kansas. But he has to win more votes, and that's hard running against the the Clinton Corruption Machine, a biased MSM, and general ignorance of the population when it comes to Hillary's criminal behavior and globalist, statist plans.

Clinton winning does not make her right. She will still be the wrong person for the job, and she will be as bad or worse than I have predicted.
  • DSK
  • 08-29-2016, 07:34 AM
I don't think Trump will win. I think the Clinton Corruption Machine will steal the election the way they stole the nomination. I hope Trump wins. I'm working for his victory in Kansas. But he has to win more votes, and that's hard running against the the Clinton Corruption Machine, a biased MSM, and general ignorance of the population when it comes to Hillary's criminal behavior and globalist, statist plans.

Clinton winning does not make her right. She will still be the wrong person for the job, and she will be as bad or worse than I have predicted. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Very well put.

Do you think Hillary is too scared of the media to give a press conference?

Clinton winning does not make her right. She will still be the wrong person for the job, and she will be as bad or worse than I have predicted. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And your vision is based on...
Hitlery Stalinton WILL NOT WIN! The MONSTER VOTE will crush her...

Very well put.

Do you think Hillary is too scared of the media to give a press conference? Originally Posted by DSK
Hillary does better when she is in seclusion. When she talks, she loses votes. And nobody shows at her rallies. She will get several hundred, while Trump draws in the thousands. Factor in her head injury problems and otherwise ill health, it's better for her to stay out of sight. But she can't spend the whole time in hiding, and then watch the her crumble.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1620-...racy-websites- Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

She just needs to re-institute the Fairness Doctrine and force Fox News / Sean Klannity and Rush Limbaugh to stop having non contested arguments with themselves.

The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was — in the Commission's view — honest, equitable, and balanced. The FCC eliminated the Doctrine in 1987, and in August 2011 the FCC formally removed the language that implemented the Doctrine.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
She just needs to re-institute the Fairness Doctrine and force Fox News / Sean Klannity and Rush Limbaugh to stop having non contested arguments with themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Dim-retards couldn't define "fairness" using an OED, Sissy Chap. Madcow and Sharptongue have been fluffing Odumbo for eight years, Sissy Chap.
The Fairness Doctrine is neither fair nor Constitutional. The free market should determine what is broadcast. Not the government. Unless you're a statist who hates freedom, Fisting Chap.
She just needs to re-institute the Fairness Doctrine Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Even Eugene Robinson (far-left columnist for The Washington Post) opined that he strongly opposes the Fairness Doctrine.

And with good reason, too. Besides, a conservative might very well win the White House back someday. What if the Fairness Doctrine were then applied to the editorial pages of the NYT and the WaPo? ABC news? CBS? CNN? MSNBC? And the list goes on.

Better be careful what you wish for!