Is This " Black Face"??

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/29/491858...n-in-blackface

I don't think this Pastor should have apologized for anything. We all remember her going into "Black Southern Speak" when she went before those Black Churches. You can't get any more offensive than that.
Hillary is a lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt. That is all anyone needs to know.

http://eccie.net/attachment.php?atta...1&d=1472576100
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (48.3 KB, 66 views)
and soon will be your Madam POTUS. ;-) now get ready to get on your knees and eat her Presidential Pussy

...her Presidential Pussy ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
... if she has a pussy .... you've got your head stuck up in it.

Your head or not, it ain't "Presidential" that's for sure!

Otherwise Bill would be trying to extract your head and put his in it!
No, it's "Butter Face". Come to think about it the whole package is "Butter Off Dead."
Hail to the Chief!
Jail to the Cunt!
  • R.M.
  • 08-31-2016, 06:00 AM
and soon will be your Madam POTUS. ;-) now get ready to get on your knees and eat her Presidential Pussy

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Most of you're posts are just as stupid. I don't take anything serious from you. I bet you still live with your parent's and live in the basement. You sound about twelve or thirteen. Non newbie with no life.
Most of you're posts are just as stupid. I don't take anything serious from you. Originally Posted by R.M.
^ That's a shame because you seem like a decent person but I can respect your feelings. You shouldn't be so closed minded though sweetie, life is short try to be less confrontational and more open to understanding and you'll find a better quality of life in doing so. You'll find a unique happiness similar to getting your first dog. You remember that? There is nothing to be gained in having a cowgirl mentality like most of the old head males on the forum as they are lost in their ignorance, however you can be different. You live in a new age a new era with ever expanding ideas and challenges to firmly entrenched beliefs. Take advantage of listening and learning from the other side and remember RM you can be on the right track but if your not moving you will eventually get run over. So keep it moving and keep your mind growing and expanding don't let beliefs limit and cause you to stop thinking.

Hugs and Kisses ;-)
^ That's a shame because you seem like a decent person but I can respect your feelings. You shouldn't be so closed minded though sweetie, life is short try to be less confrontational and more open to understanding and you'll find a better quality of life in doing so. You'll find a unique happiness similar to getting your first dog. You remember that? There is nothing to be gained in having a cowgirl mentality like most of the old head males on the forum as they are lost in their ignorance, however you can be different. You live in a new age a new era with ever expanding ideas and challenges to firmly entrenched beliefs. Take advantage of listening and learning from the other side and remember RM you can be on the right track but if your not moving you will eventually get run over. So keep it moving and keep your mind growing and expanding don't let beliefs limit and cause you to stop thinking.

Hugs and Kisses ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Look at the bright side she didn't call you little man. I guess she stereotyped you LOL
So classy for a provider to present themselves in that way.
Look at the bright side she didn't call you little man. I guess she stereotyped you LOL
So classy for a provider to present themselves in that way. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

lol I'm trying to work with her.