Am I the only one that sees what's going on here?

Once the Fed (under this administration) gets a hold on state voting systems (as "critical infrastructure") you can say good bye to what was left of your thinking that your vote actually counts.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...infrastructure

And good old Harry Reid is right there again. Just like he did to Romney with his income tax lies, pushing his paranoid lies about Trump and the Russians to make sure it happens.

http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Har...391700791.html

No wonder Shrillery thinks she's got this one in the bag.
It could be the Russians boosting the voter registrations for Trump.
It could also be an already corrupt administration making sure who wins the election.
odummer and the dumbascraps will leave no (head)stone unturned to see to it that shriLIARy gets elected to protect his illegal dealings.
It could also be an already corrupt administration making sure who wins the election. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The last thing Obaminable needs to destroy his fabricated legacy is some "asshole" digging in the sand pile and sifting out the turds. HillaryNoMore has already sold her ass, so he owns it.
I would think they (Dems) would attempt to repeat what they did in the presidential election of 2008 & 2012 with voter fraud in states with weak voter laws. There were anomalies with votes in a number of districts found post-election. this was I believe in 3 states that had very close races.
  • DSK
  • 08-30-2016, 10:14 PM
It could be the Russians boosting the voter registrations for Trump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why would the Russians care who wins?
Maybe they should hire Marcia Clarke as a consultant.

Now that bitch knew how to throw an election.
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2016, 06:31 AM
Maybe they should hire Marcia Clarke as a consultant.

Now that bitch knew how to throw an election. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
True, and she blamed it on a black guy, too!
who's marcia clarke?
Why would the Russians care who wins? Originally Posted by DSK
I think they want someone who tends to be more favorable to their needs like getting sanctions lifted and respecting their regional geo-political influence for example.