Another hildebeest lie exposed!

That fuckin’, lying cunt, hildebeest, purposefully, and with malice of forethought, deleted emails that were under subpoena and pertinent to an ongoing Congressional investigation.

FBI Recovers 30 Hildebeest Emails Involving Benghazi Attack

(Time)
I'm not concerned with her emails more than I am about Trumpie's taxes. Release the Taxes I B Lying the people deserve a right to know if a failed business man who's in massive debt to the MOB, China, Russia, Middle Eastern Sultans (who've bailed him out financially) and to Goldman Sachs is capable of leading this good Nation.
I'm not concerned with her emails more than I am about Trumpie's taxes. Release the Taxes I B Lying the people deserve a right to know if a failed business man who's in massive debt to the MOB, China, Russia, Middle Eastern Sultans (who've bailed him out financially) and to Goldman Sachs is capable of leading this good Nation. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, you're a lib-retard cocksucker that has no regard for the law, Sissy Chap; that's why your ilk are so despised. Federal regulations mandated that hildebeest turn over those emails years ago, Sissy Chap. There's not a single, solitary fuckin' law that requires Trump to release his taxes, Sissy Chap.
That fuckin’, lying cunt, hildebeest, purposefully, and with malice of forethought, deleted emails that were under subpoena and pertinent to an ongoing Congressional investigation. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Damn, what's the tonnage rating on that portable step.
Yeah, you're a lib-retard cocksucker that has no regard for the law, Sissy Chap; that's why your ilk are so despised. Federal regulations mandated that hildebeest turn over those emails years ago, Sissy Chap. There's not a single, solitary fuckin' law that requires Trump to release his taxes, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

All I will say is Never trust a man with fake hair
All I will say is Never trust a women with fake airs Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY, Sissy Chap.
and that bleachbit really did a job on those yoga emails

no one's been able to find those
Damn, what's the tonnage rating on that portable step. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If she wins, Air Force 1 will have to be fitted with a cargo elevator.
Damn, what's the tonnage rating on that portable step. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LOL
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2016, 08:16 AM
and that bleachbit really did a job on those yoga emails

no one's been able to find those Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Good point - she had her people shred the wrong emails!!
Hillary has been fucking you to death but you take it like a man and ask politely for another.
You worry about the wrong things when you turn your head to the corruption of the Clintons.
I would not give her the keys to the bathroom much less the white house.
But of course you are a liberal that does not care how criminal they are. In fact you rely on the crimanlity of the liberals.