Donald Trump Takes on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

Just not in the way you probably thought. Even though he NOW bashes them on TV for votes. LOL - For 40 yrs Trumpie has been cozy with the old black guard. Now he wants all the leathernecks out there to think he's against them. I tell you watching Trump come onto the scene to destroy the Republican party and play you guys emotions like this is pretty fucking astonishing. Personally I would have thought those of you supporting him were smarter.

You folks have clearly abandoned your principals to support Trump. He's been a Dem all his life and a Republican for only 1yr as he runs for office. Seriously how Stupid do you folks have to be.

Like I said before voting Hilary is voting for the devil you know vs. the one you don't - Trump. Trump has mind fucked you all into oblivion. Pal'ing around with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Bill Clinton - lol

where you at I B Stammering?

LOL
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2016, 08:14 AM
where you at? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It just proves the blacks love Trump!
It just proves the blacks love Trump! Originally Posted by DSK

If you call 1% of support love then ok
where you at I B Stammering?

LOL
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
U B a stammering fool, Sissy Chap, if you haven't figured out that it's a binary choice at this point, and Trump's list of candidates for the Supreme Court doesn't include any of those politicos he may have given money to, Sissy Chap.
Clinton looks like he's getting a Lewinski in that pic.
It just proves the blacks love Trump! Originally Posted by DSK
Even pitiful leeching ones. It does demonstrate his willingness to "reach across the room"!
Just not in the way you probably thought. Even though he NOW bashes them on TV for votes. LOL - For 40 yrs Trumpie has been cozy with the old black guard. Now he wants all the leathernecks out there to think he's against them. I tell you watching Trump come onto the scene to destroy the Republican party and play you guys emotions like this is pretty fucking astonishing. Personally I would have thought those of you supporting him were smarter.

You folks have clearly abandoned your principals to support Trump. He's been a Dem all his life and a Republican for only 1yr as he runs for office. Seriously how Stupid do you folks have to be.

Like I said before voting Hilary is voting for the devil you know vs. the one you don't - Trump. Trump has mind fucked you all into oblivion. Pal'ing around with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Bill Clinton - lol

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Dude you crack me up with your bullshit. It doesn't matter anymore, this country is done. You can vote whoever you want ant the end of the day you're still going to be black, dumb and poor. It will stay that way until you wise up and pull your own strings.

Jim
^ yawn
^ yawn Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's it yawn motherfucker you have nothing going for you anyway, lol.

Jim
That's it yawn motherfucker you have nothing going for you anyway, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's almost his nape time. Let him be.
It's almost his nape time. Let him be. Originally Posted by LexusLover
it's definitely past time for his "meds" ... lol
so he hob-nobbed with those people. big whoop. nothing new about that.

theres a name for that... its called "pay to play".