Erotic Roleplay

Are there any providers who like to roleplay?
Are there any guys would like to roleplay with a provider?
If so, what are your most favorite scenarios?
Are there any types of role play that you have not tried, but would like to do?
What if any costumes or props do you like to incorporate into a scene?
I do pm me!!!
I can attest that LexieRox does an excellent job at roleplay.

(edit for clarification) My favorite scenario is schoolgirl roleplay. Lexie has schoolgirl outfits, and if you like to spank schoolgirls, I don't think there is a finer ass to spank than hers. Just thinking about it has me ready to make a trip.
Lexie, can you share with us some of your favorite scenarios? Never done that type of session, might be interesting!
Secretary/Boss seems to be the most requested
Good post!

I like playing the dirty lil slut! lol
Thank you Lonesome. I have played a few pm for details. LexieRox : )
Dallas...funny you should mention that you LIKE to play the "dirty 'lil slut" role, 'cause I always play the short fat bald guy with more $$ than sense looking for a hot 'lil slut who will lie to me and say she's "really into my intellect". LOL

MM
Dallas...funny you should mention that you LIKE to play the "dirty 'lil slut" role, 'cause I always play the short fat bald guy with more $$ than sense looking for a hot 'lil slut who will lie to me and say she's "really into my intellect". LOL

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan

wooohoooo i luv ya already....be your way next month!
Ok, LexieRox is the schoolgirl, DallasRain is the teacher, and I'm the short fat principal. The teacher brings the schoolgirl to my office for discipline. Being a dirty lil slut, she sees the schoolgirl enjoying the spanking and wants some discipline herself. It's my duty to discipline both schoolgirl and teacher. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. Having already examined both asses separately, I believe I can handle the job of spanking both while together.
Lonesome: I hate to see you sacrifice like that! LOL

HID
Ok, LexieRox is the schoolgirl, DallasRain is the teacher, and I'm the short fat principal. The teacher brings the schoolgirl to my office for discipline. Being a dirty lil slut, she sees the schoolgirl enjoying the spanking and wants some discipline herself. It's my duty to discipline both schoolgirl and teacher. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. Having already examined both asses separately, I believe I can handle the job of spanking both while together. Originally Posted by Lonesome

Ok I get to play the part of the nun in dallaes chart..... woowoowo...
Secretary/Boss seems to be the most requested Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That's why I have a fully furnished office in my hideaway. Oh the fun that's been had in there.................

I get all kinds of roll play requests. I enjoy going along as long as I have the costume or attire to play along.
I get all kinds of roll play requests. I enjoy going along as long as I have the costume or attire to play along. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
So which costumes did you bring with you?