If you've even THOUGHT about professional Photos. don't miss this!!

Has your business been SLOW lately??

Think about it.. You've got some hot selfies in your showcase.. but are they really working for you?? Maybe you need to grab some attention and raise YOUR showcase to a level above everyone else. There's a LOT of competition in the DFW market, and you only get ONE chance to make an impression. SO why not go 1st class?

Some people mistakenly think that professional photos have to look like "over-retouched washed out walmart glamour photos" Not true. My shots give you a new dimension, and I work hard to give you shots that LOOK like you, represent you and fit the image you want to portray, while at the same time getting the attention you need. As a hobbiest, that's important to me.

I am a full time professional photographer , this is how I pay my bills. I am NOT a 'client with a cam', a photography student, or someone who's hobby is photography. My work has appeared in Playboy, Maxim, and several other magazines... But more important, I have been shooting providers for over 8 years, and know what works and what you need.

And NOW is the time to schedule!!

>>My rates are going up in November, but you can book now at my old rates. And, YES, it IS affordable!!!<<

So if you have even thought about new photos, PM me and let me tell you what I can do for you.

Here's just a few brief samples of my recent work.. you can also see my full portfolio at http://www.modelmayhem.com Please read the 1st paragraph of my profile there to turn off the default censored mode that the site opens in.

All shots used with permission.. normal client shots are kept discretely!