Does anyone host outcalls at their home?

New to the hobby just curious what people have learned. I have no personal reason not to aside from keeping a certain level of anonymity.
NEVER!
No. Helllll no.
As a provider from my perspective I never go to clients' houses, even with verification. I just feel safer if they got a hotel room. And I would think the vast majority of clients do not want a girl coming to their private residence either.
I've been to a lot of outcalls to residential area's. Not very often, but I have done them.
It's more comfortable if you have a friend or something that knows where you are or a driver though.
Thanks for the advice.
I've been to a lot of outcalls to residential area's. Not very often, but I have done them.
It's more comfortable if you have a friend or something that knows where you are or a driver though. Originally Posted by Shayla
Me too but only with regular friends, I consider it an honor when someone would invite me over to their home - I would think trust would play a big part in considering this. Always try my best to arrive and depart in a discretionary manner. Most of the residential out calls I go on are divorced, widowed, or just bachelors. I wouldn't go to a currently married man's house, because you never know when the wife could pop up.

I remember once I got this really weird request from a new guy to come to his house and fuck him while his wife was in the next room. that mofo was just begging to get his dick thrown the a drain with that kind of behavior.
Probably 98% of my sessions have been at my condo. It's protected and surveiled in all the halls and entry. Never had a single issue. I always keep my place very clean. I am single and retired so I have no worries about anyone finding out
I used to only get outcalls to my apt, then I moved and I realized that it wasn't the best idea in the world. When I first started hobbying I had a few situations that could have caused a scene, but at the time I didn't care what my neighbors thought. Now I will do it, but only with someone I have seen a few times.
  • CJ7
  • 01-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Sure, more often than not .. 100% of incalls at my abode were in the evening, set up days in advance. One of my regs even came by just to say hello and chat from time to time ..but then again, I had nothing to hide from anyone, and didnt really give a shit.
Me too but only with regular friends, I consider it an honor when someone would invite me over to their home - I would think trust would play a big part in considering this. Always try my best to arrive and depart in a discretionary manner. Most of the residential out calls I go on are divorced, widowed, or just bachelors. I wouldn't go to a currently married man's house, because you never know when the wife could pop up.

I remember once I got this really weird request from a new guy to come to his house and fuck him while his wife was in the next room. that mofo was just begging to get his dick thrown the a drain with that kind of behavior. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yeah well guys will lie to you about being married. I went to one guys house who said he wasn't married but had pictures of his wife and kids everywhere... I was like whatever lol.
Yeah, discretion is important for sure but I think a lot of us are more paranoid than we need to be. Honestly, before I participated in this hobby the last thing I would think if I saw a girl walking up to a house was that she was a hooker... hahaha.
Yeah well guys will lie to you about being married. I went to one guys house who said he wasn't married but had pictures of his wife and kids everywhere... I was like whatever lol. Originally Posted by Shayla
Haaaa one told me his wife had been dead for 3 years and the next thing I know she walks in while I'm giving him a bj. That was one date I will never forget. Men lie. Surprise. Surprise.
Haaaa one told me his wife had been dead for 3 years and the next thing I know she walks in while I'm giving him a bj. That was one date I will never forget. Men lie. Surprise. Surprise. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
FAIL.
One thing to lie about not being married but the wife dead?
FAIL.
One thing to lie about not being married but the wife dead? Originally Posted by Shayla
Yup. He told me she died of cancer 3 years ago.
I felt soo bad for him and drove an hour to see him only for the wife to walk in.
Since that day forward, I only visit hotels for incalls unless it's a SINGLE guy I know and trust.
Never with someone I haven't seen before. Only regular ATF's have been to my place. Coincidentally, my current ATF came over for the first time this morning.