well gee..old flame called

An old flame called from my college years..lets she 's about 50 now. She wants to get together. Should I leave it in the past? Can you relight an old flame?
You can never replace free pussy. Now granted both of yall's physical appearance has changed over the years so don't be expecting her to be looking like she did while both of you where in college. So bang away, if she doesn't look too bad or hasn't let herself go.
Go have a good time and if both of you are willing.....have fun!
My first ex-wife is a Facebook friend, and she still looks damn good. Her body may be a little soft and squishy, but pussy never changes, and she was a perfect fit.

Given the opportunity, I would bang her 'til the cows come home.

Hell yeah - go for it!!!
I say why not pickup!! If nothing else you know it will be a good time reminiscing
Certainly won't hurt to meet for some drinks and catch up. Then if it seems to be going well move on to dinner or schedule another date. If not tell her you have to go.

Got a meat loaf in the over or something.
I'll be the one to say maybe not - imo you broke up for a reason and sometimes "free pussy" is not worth all of the strings that can come with it. Not to mention memories and feelings. Are you prepared for her to be in OMG LUV and calling you all of the time? It *is* a risk, so unless you're sure she's not that type I'd avoid. Women generally aren't just looking for a one night stand from an old flame, especially one so far in the past. Time has a way of making you forget the bad, remember (and crave) the good about exes. Just be safe - and I don't mean wear a condom (though you better do that too, as you never truly know)
If you are lucky she will look as good as some of the 50s here on the icky. If she is nice and accommodating enjoy her company.

If she is a stuck up bitch then . . . Go ahead and fuck the snot out of her. Be sure to post contact information for the masses if she was any good.
If you are lucky she will look as good as some of the 50s here on the icky. If she is nice and accommodating enjoy her company.

If she is a stuck up bitch then . . . Go ahead and fuck the snot out of her. Be sure to post contact information for the masses if she was any good. Originally Posted by pyramider

Post a mini review!
I would say go for it. the only way you know what will happen is when you meet. You just never know who things might play out. Have fun and rock out with your c&^K out.
An old flame called from my college years..lets she 's about 50 now. She wants to get together. Should I leave it in the past? Can you relight an old flame? Originally Posted by pickupkid
If she contacts you, she still wants you. Bang her until she blubbers and post a review.
An old flame called from my college years..lets she 's about 50 now. She wants to get together. Should I leave it in the past? Can you relight an old flame? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Ignite the flames, man, and burn with passion Have fun!!
Not a chance.

She is no longer the girl you remembered.

. . . Leave the past behind and plow new fields!

As they say, Things do get better with age! So if she already rocked it, just think with age and experience what she now has to offer!!
In the words of Chris Tucker in Friday

"The older the berry the sweeter the juice......."