Can't log into chat

I've tried logging into chat but I keep getting error message
This is ECCIE's way of saying:
Are many people not going in chat because of the BS in there?
Do you want to start threads and complain about chat?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1972772
Do you want to stay logged in and sleep in chat?
Do you want to multi-task while logged in to chat?
Do you want to be rude and cuss people out in chat?
Do you want to abuse your privilege of having a chat room?
Do you want to start drama in chat?
Do you think you own that chat room?

"THEN I WILL JUST PULL THE FUCKIN PLUG"

CG
I don't think I've done any of those things. I rarely visit and kind of new.
  • NYr
  • 02-18-2017, 12:27 PM
I had a few PMs from people saying it is down. I just went in and no problems. Not sure if it was an issue and fixed or not.

Clear your cache (google search how to if you don't know how) and be sure you have the latest adobe flash installed (adobe.com)

Ps: ingore copier, he is a bitter old man
Mine is down and asking for a log in? when I use my regular login, it just recycles to the same menu
Mine is down and asking for a log in? when I use my regular login, it just recycles to the same menu Originally Posted by midlifefun
+1

Tried Firefox and Opera.

Also, the site seems a little slow today.

netman
This is why you can't log in to chat currently, and why the site seems slow:

I had a few PMs from people saying it is down. I just went in and no problems. Not sure if it was an issue and fixed or not.

Clear your cache (google search how to if you don't know how) and be sure you have the latest adobe flash installed (adobe.com)

Ps: don't ingore copier, he is an honest old man Originally Posted by NYr

CHAT WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO FUMIGATING, disinfect, purify, sterilize, sanitize, decontaminate, cleanse, clean out process, and troll waste removal. Then the NEW LOOK remodeling, chat updates, curtains, ceiling fans, picture hanging, and air freshener. ONLY MODS ARE ALLOWED IN THERE.

CG
Slubby???? Your still around???
CHAT WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO FUMIGATING, disinfect, purify, sterilize, sanitize, decontaminate, cleanse, clean out process, and troll waste removal. Then the NEW LOOK remodeling, chat updates, curtains, ceiling fans, picture hanging, and air freshener. ONLY MODS ARE ALLOWED IN THERE.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
So they are finally getting rid of you and your begging in PM's.......... awesome!
Novacain, I have never begged a provider for ANYTHING, unlike you.
You must have me confused with you and your stalking providers because they won't see you unless you visit a dentist. lol

CG
So I take it Chat is still down? Looks like it's not retaining the knowledge of your login ID. Maybe the site maintenance changed the login ID cookie and chat is looking for an old cookie ID?
  • shilo
  • 02-20-2017, 05:21 PM
getting the same thing
Novacain, I have never begged a provider for ANYTHING, unlike you.
You must have me confused with you and your stalking providers because they won't see you unless you visit a dentist. lol

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Awwww did I hit a nerve there lil fella?
I cant seem to log onto chat either.......seems some fuckery is about......who would keep me out of chat?