Black Girls In Iowa

Ok, not trying to turn this into a race debate but it's quite obvious I'm black. Even though I get the occasional "are you black" messages from randoms, it doesn't change anything.

So on to my question. How is the business for black women that see white males in Iowa? I've never been but I'll be there soon. I just want to know if it's worth the trip or not.
My current mistress is black and we fuck like we're possessed....so theres that.
My current mistress is black and we fuck like we're possessed....so theres that. Originally Posted by Nonyabiz
that's one way to put it lol
I have a soft spot for black women, but it seems like not too many stop through, at least Cedar Rapids.
I have a soft spot for black women, but it seems like not too many stop through, at least Cedar Rapids. Originally Posted by BonerJones
Well, I might have to try to add Cedar Rapids to my list. Even if it's just for a night
I think black girls are sexy.
I think black girls are sexy. Originally Posted by 12345abcde
Your avatar is cute
I love all women!! Its not your skin color that matters but personality and skills always trump looks! All ethnicities welcome!
Hey... I know I'm new, but I would love to see you. ��
Hey... I know I'm new, but I would love to see you. �� Originally Posted by Shadynicnack
I'm sure we can work something out. PM me
Personally I am a huge fan of sexy black woman. And judging by your pics you fit that bill
Personally I am a huge fan of sexy black woman. And judging by your pics you fit that bill Originally Posted by bignate33
Glad I passed the sexy test
Danielle Reid i was in Des Monies earlier this year for business and got a Africa American provider and boy did she fuck me good!!!! Such a freak with a dirty little mouth one of the best I've had
Iowa guys rock....you are sexy and have a great rep so should do good...have fun
I think they do well here babe. Deff depends on attitude and I would think that for anywhere. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.