Pre bookings

For the 3rd time in my last four pre bookings I've been cancelled on. Had a meeting scheduled, sent her my outcall location 3 hours before her requirement (noon). Didn't hear from her for 4 hours, texted a "Hey we still on today?", and 90 minutes before our meeting says she's 3 hours away and needs to push me back 4 hours. Hey girls, wonder why we hate to pre book? Because of this shit.
some of us have good TCB and respect prebooks....Iwill only cancel a tour if not enough prebooks....so if I get prebooks enough for a visit,I will respect the ones who prebooked and do nwhatever is in my power to honor them!A

so sorry that happened.... hope ya find some fun!
Ab,
As Dallas mentions, it's a gals tcb thing.
For myself, I only prebook. And it works very well for me. In most cases a week and a half out. Sometimes a couple months. But that's with gals on my existing dancecard.
I don't know what TCB means.

I'm sure plenty of people will disagree with me, but you should only ask for prebooks if you are making the trip regardless.

My schedule is insane, and sometimes freeing up even 30 minutes can take a lot of planning on my end. Asking someone to shake up their schedule in the hopes you'll still make the trip seems very inconsiderate to me, and I doubt I'm the only one who has problems freeing up time.
TCB - Taking Care of Business

I hear ya, and yes, it is frustrating. Dallas is on point however... it is a reasonable practice to line up a trip but cancel if the demand just isn't there. I think you will eventually find a few gals that have it together and are reliable enough to be worth scheduling. It takes a little time. I have almost had the same experience as you with one or two being absolutely pathetic when it comes to schedule management, time management and communications but eventually you move on and find someone that shares your attention to this particular detail. There really aren't any better options as I have had same day appointments, even within just a a few hours, turn into many hours of bullshit and game playing. Just hang in there and read reviews carefully as guys often mention communications and scheduling in the first part of "the rest of the story" in the review.
It's one thing to cancel a tour...then tell those of us who booked that you're canceling. Another all together to just not show up.

I know it happens to providers as well. It's wrong either way.
Sorry this happened to you babe...sounds like a headache
Ouch! I am so sorry to hear that happened. I don't know about some ladies, but someone who is respectful enough to take into consideration my schedule with their schedule is awesome. I would make that appointment happen unless something drastic happened - like a death, or an accident. And that has to yet to happen to me (knock on wood).
For the 3rd time in my last four pre bookings I've been cancelled on. Had a meeting scheduled, sent her my outcall location 3 hours before her requirement (noon). Didn't hear from her for 4 hours, texted a "Hey we still on today?", and 90 minutes before our meeting says she's 3 hours away and needs to push me back 4 hours. Hey girls, wonder why we hate to pre book? Because of this shit. Originally Posted by Abumchuck
3 out 4 of ... biz is really booming for them or I want to have high hopes and think it's a small stint of bad luck (and this isn't all that normal).
Sucks balls and not in a good way your time was dicked around with (no pun intended again) like that. Did any of those ladies try to make good with you other than a "sorry" if you were even given that?