video help

Any techies on here know how to compress our make videos on phones smaller so I can send to emails????
Sure, do you mean you wish to do it on the phone, or do you have a computer handy? If you have a computer, is it a Mac or PC. If you are trying to do it on a phone, is just shooting it at a lower quality an option?
It's on my Android phone and I've tried everything but I am so old school and I just don't know how to figure it out. But I got paid for a couple of videos and I finally got a PayPal setup woohoo LOL and I'm having trouble sending it I went to my phone place but the guy kept telling me he'd have to get into the video to do it for me and yeah LOL I really don't think that's an option
Make separate video that they can get into and have them show you what to do with that one, then go home and take care of the other ones. Or, google what your looking for
If you make it small enough to email, you will have to seriously reduce the quality. That isn't really desirable in a video you paid for. If you want I can set you up a place to put it so they can download it. I might even be convinced not to look at it, but you would only have my word on that.

Alternately, you could put it in your google drive. You can download drive free on your phone. Then upload it to drive, and then share it from google drive. That is probably the technically easiest and most secure way to share it.
Upload it:
https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DAndroid&hl=en

Share it:
https://support.google.com/drive/ans...atform=Android
I would just set up a dropbox and you can send them the link
This is so freaking confusing y'all. I'm really old school abd technology abd me don't do well. I know most of you remember my big ass computer I would haul around LOL it was just easier
Just FYI if I come to the Moines or there's any techies and CR that come and see me if you can figure it out for me I'll let you have the video for free to yourself
As others have mentioned, you do not want to compress the files as that will impact the image quality.

Try e-mailing them from your home computer as file attachments to the e-mail.

But for large files.
Yes, Dropbox.
Your customers will also need to be signed up with dropbox.
If you come to DM, I am happy to help. But also, if you want I can walk you through it on the phone tomorrow. Just PM me.
Apologize for not getting back to anybody I have been so sick and so uncomfortable and tired this last several days. I can't wait for this s*** to be over