Name: Denise Brown
Phone: 702-841-1053
Email Address: denise.brown15@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/3936131.htm?cat=1
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Downtown
Activities: CBJ, HJ, Body worship
Hair Length and Color: Reddish orange/dyed. Long and straight as in the pics.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Denise is a gorgeous woman - she looks just like her pics. Wonderful breasts, great ass --- again, pics are spot on.
Recommendation: No
Sucks to have that bad experience. I appreciate your review. Vegas girls have all sucked for me the past few I've been with there. One punched me after I told her she was going to pay me. Another stole some of my items. There was another one recently on Eros I think her name was Nicole and I never got a response which is probably the best thing. It is a true gambling experience with Vegas women.
I think the main problem with Vegas providers is that the literally live in fantasy land. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, Vegas is a fast pace, high $$$$$$$ area. I know girls there are typically $500 minimum, and that's fine if you can get that, it's what the market will bear. However, when they leave Vegas they have to understand it still "What the market will bear". I'm Cleveland based and I'm amazed the girls that come here that I see advertising rates of $500-$600 an hour and then complain they don't have enough appointments to come at the end of their stay or ad campaign. I have been at it long enough that I verify with the provider, gfe/pse and MSOG is a MUST, if not I'm not interested as trying to hold off ruins my experience. I love it when a gal says you can cum as many times as you want, then takes it as a personal challenge. In closing, get the terms up front and it will make your hobbying experience all the better.