Visting Louisana For The First Time This Week Any Advice Would Help.

Im visting louisana for the first time and Im kinda nervous Ive never worked Out of State... Nor Have I worked anywhere but Houston & Beaumont... Any Advice would be appreciated thanks kisses
Just do the same thing you would do in Houston or Beaumont. Have fun and be safe. And enjoy the food.

Thanks I always do Im creole so its nothing new lol
Just screen and have fun babe!

Magazine street has some great cafes & shopping............yummy gourmet hot dogs at DIVA DAWGS! {Diva Dawg is a new gourmet hotdog restaurant located at 1906 Magazine street. Diva Dawg is the dream behind former Commander’s Palace cook and 2nd place finisher on the Food Network’s “Next Food Network Star” Chef Ericka “Diva” Lassair.}
If you go to Baton Rouge go to Cheeseburger Cheeseburger off of Siegen Lane and have one of the best burgers ever!!
If you go to Baton Rouge go to Cheeseburger Cheeseburger off of Siegen Lane and have one of the best burgers ever!! Originally Posted by Riverstud
mmm yea and the shakes are awesome
Dorthy you will be fine, I'm planning on seeing you when you come weds. I've heard nothing but good thing even when you went by the other name. I wanted to see you back then but I was never in Houston but you have great reviews and look amazing so, I'm sure you will do fine.
Just screen and have fun babe!

Magazine street has some great cafes & shopping............yummy gourmet hot dogs at DIVA DAWGS! {Diva Dawg is a new gourmet hotdog restaurant located at 1906 Magazine street. Diva Dawg is the dream behind former Commander’s Palace cook and 2nd place finisher on the Food Network’s “Next Food Network Star” Chef Ericka “Diva” Lassair.} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wait... you're sending her to a HOT-DOG stand? In NEW ORLEANS? Well OK--I love me a good hot dog although it's not the first food that comes to mind in the CC but I'm partial to Dat Dog if you're gonna do that--and there's one on Magazine now. But I think we send her to Butcher or the Gumbo Shop or Acme first...
Wait... you're sending her to a HOT-DOG stand? In NEW ORLEANS? Well OK--I love me a good hot dog although it's not the first food that comes to mind in the CC but I'm partial to Dat Dog if you're gonna do that--and there's one on Magazine now. But I think we send her to Butcher or the Gumbo Shop or Acme first... Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
Maybe she likes weenies?
Dorthy you will be fine, I'm planning on seeing you when you come weds. I've heard nothing but good thing even when you went by the other name. I wanted to see you back then but I was never in Houston but you have great reviews and look amazing so, I'm sure you will do fine. Originally Posted by grown simba

oh yes cecilia88 made a mark in some peoples heart lol and I look forward to meeting you hun kisses
thanks everyone I can't wait im excited and nervous all at the same time RaWrrrrr....
hot dogs! yumm! I am sorry yall Cajun boys....I am a true Texas gal...lol

Now I do like SOME cajun food....like Gumbo Shop!
ME & Dorthy are together and WE ARE NOT GOING to that WEENIE HUT when the WEENIE's can CUM to US ROTFFL....Thanks for the suggestions though
have fun!!
Welcome to NOLA... We are a fun loving people, we enjoy our wonderful food, and that is a fact. Just don't mention the (ahem-other fotball team lol) and you will do fine. It is black and gold all the way here.

Seriously, just be yourself, screen really good like anywhere else, and if you need to know anything else, just send me a PM. and I will be glad to fill you in.
Melissa Madyson