Providers with pubic hair

I prefer natural to bare. Who are some providers who have pubic hair? Thanks.
Ummmm, didn’t you already post this in the ISO’s....?
Ummmm, didn’t you already post this in the ISO’s....? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

no beating around the bush with that reply
Missi Hart for the winning post of the day
Ummmm, didn’t you already post this in the ISO’s....? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Sure did!

I think of ISO as the place to make these kind of requests, but since it also gets a lot of 'looking for tonight' posts, I thought I might get more input from hobbyists by putting it here also.

no beating around the bush with that reply Originally Posted by missi hart
Well played. Well played.
  • Loxly
  • 02-07-2018, 01:01 PM
You know... there are other ways of flossing.
Yuck...

IB
TeXaS_BlueBonnet
For the other guys who also like seeing this kind of lady, what I've learned so far is that Alison Hart, Sophia Grey, cassandratx, MadelineT, and TeXaS_BlueBonnet have pubic hair.
Shit. I left out VictoriaLyn, AsiaSweetie, Brittany_love, sue_nami, Isla Estelle, Claire She Blows, who all have at least a little. Plus TexasJess, whom you have to catch at the right time. Sorry.
Shit. I left out VictoriaLyn, AsiaSweetie, Brittany_love, sue_nami, Isla Estelle, Claire She Blows, who all have at least a little. Plus TexasJess, whom you have to catch at the right time. Sorry. Originally Posted by googol^googol
Soooooooo, when do you want to see it in person, hmmm?!?
Soooooooo, when do you want to see it in person, hmmm?!? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Now!
Soooooooo, when do you want to see it in person, hmmm?!? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'm pursuing a few specific kinks right now. All the names have been mentally filled away for future adventures. You're on the list for sure, Claire! Budget concerns make things move slowly.
You know... there are other ways of flossing. Originally Posted by Loxly
Fukk tha shee'yit outta thet. It's THA BEST WAY TA FLOSS INNA HIST'RY O' THA GOTTDAYUM MUTHAFUKKIN' WERLD!!!

Why? 'Cos thar's a poosey rite thar by yer mouf whilst yer a-doin' it. Mebbe yew hate flossin', but addin' poosey ta tha mix changes tha whole outlook.
I have been all natural for a little while now.