American Bad Ass - Happy 4th of July

wow. that's a tough old bird to be fighting the brits at 76 with an assortment of near fatal injuries; musket shot at his cheeks, head injuries and stabbed 6-7 times with bayonet. by rights, the guy should be dead, but he lived to be 96.
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Next is that Massachusetts nut case E. warren demanding he be erased from History.
followed by the Mass. state legislature taking down the statues.
We celebrate Independence day, it falls on the forth of July
America.

Fuck yeah.

America.

Fuck yeah.

Originally Posted by JCM800
That fucker can eat! I watched it because the Pirate game was on after it. He was on pace to eat 100. He petered out and fell short of his record 74. He ate 71. The guy in second are 50.
Yep, that thing is amazing to watch. No fucking idea how he can do that year after year.

Fucking guy is an animal.
Yep, that thing is amazing to watch. No fucking idea how he can do that year after year.

Fucking guy is an animal. Originally Posted by JCM800
I know this is weird, but he has to shit all that stuff out. He must be on the toilet the all day.
apparently there is a trick to getting it all into the gut.

I read how one guy did do it. apparently the one in the video broke this guy's record; the one I read about. I think he was asian.
That fucker can eat! I watched it because the Pirate game was on after it. He was on pace to eat 100. He petered out and fell short of his record 74. He ate 71. The guy in second are 50. Originally Posted by bambino
I ate 2 hot dogs yesterday. Probably could have eaten 3.
I ate 2 hot dogs yesterday. Probably could have eaten 3. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Me too. I had a hamburger instead.