Loyal to trump or loyal to Georgia???

Shirley the real Americans in Georgia will be smart enough to know the difference between four years of corruption and making America smart again
Yeah, cause nothing will make America look smart again than putting Raphael Warnock, an anti-Semite, America hating nut job, the man that called Castro a complex man, in the United States Senate. SMH

The fact is that not one Republican incumbent ( we don't know about Georgia yet ) lost their seat in the 2020 election. Does that sound like America was ready for Democrats to have total control of the government?

Of course one can find a poll to their liking on most subjects but I believe at this point in time, a majority of Americans while electing Joe Biden because of the dislike of Donald Trump, would rather see a divided government to check either party from total control.

IMHO, that is what would make America look smart.
Shirley the real Americans in Georgia will be smart enough to know the difference between four years of corruption and making America smart again Originally Posted by Tsmokies
America is fixin' to see a whole new level of stupidity when biden gets into office!
From the clueless trump huggers I assume. It will be hard for even them to be more stupid than the gop party of corruption since election day.
From the clueless trump huggers I assume. It will be hard for even them to be more stupid than the gop party of corruption since election day. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
As opposed to the dim party of xi! lolling
H I M won
Shirley the real Americans in Georgia will be smart enough to know the difference between four years of corruption and making America smart again Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Surely you can't be serious?

Yeah, cause nothing will make America look smart again than putting Raphael Warnock, an anti-Semite, America hating nut job, the man that called Castro a complex man, in the United States Senate. SMH Originally Posted by HedonistForever
He's partnering up with a Heeb. (Was that too offensive for you dilby?) How the fuck is he an anti-semite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7qoonzTCE

I'm the only one plucking at the low hanging fruit? Really?

Perdue's campaign deletes ad that enlarges Jewish opponent's nose, insists it was accident

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/perd...ry?id=72039950

Miryam Lipper, Ossoff's campaign manager, said, "Everyone in politics knows this was no technical error."

"Shady Facebook ads are where campaigns try to do their targeted dirty work. This is just old school anti-Semitism, trying to fly under the radar, disgraceful for a sitting Senator, and David Perdue got caught in the act," Lipper said in a written statement.

ABC News did not hear back from Ossoff's campaign after asking if the candidate accepts the possibility that the ad may have been an accident.

ABOUT HEEB

http://heebmagazine.com/about

Heeb Magazine was brewed in Brooklyn in 2001 as a take-no-prisoners zine for the plugged-in and preached-out and, between 2002 and 2010, was the highest circulated Jewish culture magazine in the world. With an all-volunteer staff and a totally grassroots infrastructure, it continues to reach the Jewish community’s most elusive demographic (18-34). Its audience (frequently referred to as the “unaffiliated”), feel little connection with organized Jewish life, but search for ways to express their Jewish identities that are relevant and meaningful to their lifestyle. Heeb is not an institutional arm and it has no hidden agenda. Live with it.

Here's risking some points.

FOX. Right. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Sandy couldn't toss a salad.

BAHHAHHAAAA
Sandy couldn't toss a salad.

BAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You set up, I knock down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dwN9TsK4lo

America is fixin' to see a whole new level of stupidity when biden gets into office! Originally Posted by winn dixie
It will be coming from Fox, Newsmax, OANN and the ECCIE Idiot Crew.
You set up, I knock down.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i knew you'd take the bait. so predictable.

do you always go where you are led?
i knew you'd take the bait. so predictable.

do you always go where you are led? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm in a funny mood. It started with surely, Shirley Temple.

Sometimes I divert. I'm funny that way.

From me, to you.
I'm in a funny mood. It started with surely, Shirley Temple.

Sometimes I divert. I'm funny that way.

From me, to you.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Damon Wayans called. he wants his Homey D. Clown back