John Lovell: Why would you defend something that is evil?

• WTF
  • 02-25-2022, 07:09 AM
What a crock of shit
Who TF is John Lovell and how hard did you have to comb YouTube to find this borseshit?

That said, why would you defend Donald Trump? Why would Fox suck him off day in and day out?

And of course, why would you listen to a report from a guy whose obviously a knob polisher?

Another swing and miss, DF. You’re batting average May never cross the Mendoza line.
Who TF is John Lovell .. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously has knowledge of the topic he is discussing.

As a curious aside: He has about 54K likes on that single video and you have about 54K posts, with self-likes on here. I'm sure you noticed that the video is over 6 years old. Numbers are funny critters sometimes.
What a crock of shit Originally Posted by WTF

wokeism is a crock of shit. so is crt.

Who TF is John Lovell and how hard did you have to comb YouTube to find this borseshit?

That said, why would you defend Donald Trump? Why would Fox suck him off day in and day out?

And of course, why would you listen to a report from a guy whose obviously a knob polisher?

Another swing and miss, DF. You’re batting average May never cross the Mendoza line. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

did you observe said knob polishing? a view from above perhaps?

BAAHHHAAAAAA

it's clear from your constant yammering that you actually believe the US is a systemically racist country. if that's the case why do millions of illegals who certainly aren't Caucasian flood into the US illegally?

is the US simply less racist than whatever shithole they were born in? or is the entire narrative a bunch of false crap to denigrate the majority of Americans who happen to be white?

i would feel sorry for any white person who actually believes in this racist nonsense and is "ashamed" of being white. but you know i'm a cold bastard and couldn't care less about the false white guilt some woke idiot believes in.

my pronouns are "me, myself and i"

BAAHHHHAAA
Holy chit, Waco, you're really pulling stuff out of thin air now.

I'm so happy you're able to figure out my beliefs because of my reaction to this ancient youtube that DF dredged up like so many dick pics in the past.

From your constant rage whining, it's clear that you actually believe that it's NOT okay that people of color come to this country.

I'm not ashamed of being white. I'm disappointed that you are. Check that. I don't give a frog's fat ass what the color of your skin is ... though I assume it's kind of red and inflamed based on the fact that you're in a constant state of the red-ass.

I don't get the pronoun stuff either, but obviously it bothers you/yourself/yinz alot.
Holy chit, Waco, you're really pulling stuff out of thin air now.

I'm so happy you're able to figure out my beliefs because of my reaction to this ancient youtube that DF dredged up like so many dick pics in the past.

From your constant rage whining, it's clear that you actually believe that it's NOT okay that people of color come to this country.

I'm not ashamed of being white. I'm disappointed that you are. Check that. I don't give a frog's fat ass what the color of your skin is ... though I assume it's kind of red and inflamed based on the fact that you're in a constant state of the red-ass.

I don't get the pronoun stuff either, but obviously it bothers you/yourself/yinz alot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
it's clear i don't support anyone of any color illegally entering the US.

you finally admit you support massive illegal immigration. if you live long enough and at the rate Biden is flooding the country with worthless shitheads it won't be long before you have to look in your adult children's eyes and tell them this why they can't have nice things, because daddy allowed millions of freeloaders into the US illegally and they took your future from you.

think you'll get a "Father's Day" card for that?
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2022, 03:34 PM
it's clear i don't support anyone of any color illegally entering the US.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And I do not support worthless pos getting to stay in this country just because you were born here.

I trade 10 people like you for one hard working Mexican!
And I do not support worthless pos getting to stay in this country just because you were born here.

I trade 10 people like you for one hard working Mexican! Originally Posted by WTF

you'd need more than 10 hard working Mexicans to be worth me in money and any other measure.

and as we've discussed here many times .. it's a crime to knowingly employ illegal workers. and don't try to hide behind your "general contractor" claim either. that dog won't hunt, country boy.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2022, 04:26 PM
you'd need more than 10 hard working Mexicans to be worth me in money and any other measure.

and as we've discussed here many times .. it's a crime to knowingly employ illegal workers. and don't try to hide behind your "general contractor" claim either. that dog won't hunt, country boy. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You need to learn how to read what is written.... I said 1 hard working Mexican for 10 crybabies like yoursel!

Shit I doubt if I could get 10 chicken eggs for you. Them Mexicans hate lazy blabbermouths
3:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZJ6N_RT3Ig Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This Guy has a Web Site called "Warrior Poet Society" lot of good information on it.

I trade 10 people like you for one hard working Mexican! Originally Posted by WTF
What should we do with all the people living in Tents Cities all across this nation? They sure as hell aren't helping your portfolio, lol.
You need to learn how to read what is written.... I said 1 hard working Mexican for 10 crybabies like yoursel!

Shit I doubt if I could get 10 chicken eggs for you. Them Mexicans hate lazy blabbermouths Originally Posted by WTF

doesn't bother you one bit all your illegal gains as some "big shot" contractor were with illegal workers. that's a crime btw.

do they call you "big papi" when you give them envelopes of cash and a box of KFC at the end of the work day?
Obviously has knowledge of the topic he is discussing.

As a curious aside: He has about 54K likes on that single video and you have about 54K posts, with self-likes on here. I'm sure you noticed that the video is over 6 years old. Numbers are funny critters sometimes. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
where did you find that it was over 6 years old? the video was released in december 2021.