pop till you drop

trying to make all this fun, trying to think of a good way to have a lot of fun. I am finding most providers are one and done, heck they got what they wanted and are ready to send you out the door. what if the structure was set up as a challenge to see who would tap out first? so much per pop, and if she taps that's it, if i tap out it doubles? anyone tried this or have any thoughts.
Good luck with that! Let us know who the provider(s) are that accept the challenge!
trying to make all this fun, trying to think of a good way to have a lot of fun. I am finding most providers are one and done, heck they got what they wanted and are ready to send you out the door. what if the structure was set up as a challenge to see who would tap out first? so much per pop, and if she taps that's it, if i tap out it doubles? anyone tried this or have any thoughts. Originally Posted by yogi692
Gio25 on OH2 will wear you out. You will tap out every time..lol
Alina Priti is the real energizer bunny if you can ever schedule an appointment. Her sex drive is off the chart…and she is sexy as hell
BOA is legendary and I am fortunate to have tapped out with her numerous times
Queen Lai used to do tap out specials.