Accountant needed

Any recommendations for n accountants in the Kansas City area?!
Any recommendations for n accountants in the Kansas City area?! Originally Posted by Autumn1738
What is a ''n'' Accountant?

When I see ''No AA'' next to your question, It leads my mind toward something specific.
Hon, if you aren't willing to get a DBA and hire a CPA; then log onto P411 for assistance and look at the very top of the page. I believe they offer assistance for Providers. Never give your personal information (especially your social) to a Hobbyist!

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
Autumn,

Yes, several local to KC you can pick from. Drop me a note if you wish.
And, Alyssa is correct, always keep a hardwall between RW and Hobby.
Also, yes get a Business name (Alyssa said DBA - same thing).
Regardless of which bean counter you end up with, tell them a different trade other than Hobby.
Question... What is a good way to fall asleep, in lieu of a sleeping pill?

Answer.. Ask your Accountant spouse, ''Honey, what is it exactly that you do at work''?
Chung,
Whenever I have to meet with those folks I bring a full Thermos of coffee (unless they've put a Keurig in their break room).

Btw, what's the difference between an Accountant and an IT pro?
None, they will both get you to doze off quickly.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Please return to the Original Topic.
Thanks girl!