Electrician?

I'm hoping to find an electrician or handy man to help me with a small job.

I recently purchased two small chandeliers and the cords have been cut off on both of them.
My hope is to extend the cord with the chain (they are already hanging from the ceiling, but not working), so that I can plug them in to a nearby outlet.

I do not want to barter this service and am willing to pay someone to come out and take care of this for me.

If you are able to take on this take .... I would appreciate your reply!

Thanks!
TT
So you're talking about 10-15 minutes worth of work and less than ten dollars worth of materials, and it's a really very easy job. that an electrician will charge you about $70 to do, and that's on the low side.
I would cum over & handle it for you but it's a bit of a drive for me. Dream is correct, quick & easy fix but any pro is going to want quite a few shekels to come out.
I know someone in Plano that can do the work, but ditto still on about that cost.
Did you get the chandeliers installed? That's an easy ask, especially if you know the length you need and have already purchased lamp cords.
I know someone in Plano that can do the work, but ditto still on about that cost. Originally Posted by FireKitten
maybe I know
Have you considered taking the items to an electricians shop and leaving them for repair???? Maybe a training school for electricians?
So you're talking about 10-15 minutes worth of work and less than ten dollars worth of materials, and it's a really very easy job. that an electrician will charge you about $70 to do, and that's on the low side. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
The electricians I know charge 3x that, at least, just to show up at the door.
Hey guys .... I apologize for not chiming back in sooner :-/
My son actually took on the project and was able to get the job done.

dreamvacationdates
So you're talking about 10-15 minutes worth of work and less than ten dollars worth of materials, and it's a really very easy job.
An electrician will charge you about $70 to do, and that's on the low side.
TT
That would have been fine.
They are special antique chandeliers and I fell in love with them when found.
which city are you in I purchase her
WTH ? (Freaky)

Johnnyshakes
which city are you in I purchase her
WTH ? (Freaky)

Johnnyshakes
which city are you in I purchase her Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I saying which city are you in because I want this Jhumar yourcan you selling me?
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2022, 11:15 PM
I was about to say that the OP can handle the small easy job, a couple of twisty barrels, some wire and you're done. A licence electrician wouldn't go out there for $70