Theres a HUGE autodealership in Houston that may be doing majot nonos

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY STORY YES OR NO?
ID LIKE TO HELP FELLOW MEMBERS AND HUMANS HERE WITH INFORMATION..NOT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT..and if no i will post it on truthsocial ..yuk
If it doesn't break any rules ..go ahead.
I will return with all the details Wednesday on this. Its just I have not reas all the rules and quite honestly I do not want to tire staff here with my site guidelines ignorance
Scotty Kilmer left for Tennessee!
The whole industry was scamming folks the last 2 years, claiming they didn't have cars because of a "Chip" shortage and running the prices to the moon. These days they are all advertising like crazy trying to get rid of excess inventory.
The whole industry was scamming folks the last 2 years, claiming they didn't have cars because of a "Chip" shortage and running the prices to the moon. These days they are all advertising like crazy trying to get rid of excess inventory. Originally Posted by ben dover
Totally agree. Automakers learned they coukd make more money by producing less cars. That is nit biting them as interest rates have risen and used car values have started to come down.

Toyota and Honda are already beating the drum saying the chip shortage may persist into 2023, but other manufacturers are already offering financing incentives to get customers in the door.

25 years ago you could still purchase at Dodge Dakota for9K, today that same truck costs 60K. A wee but more than inflation...
Totally agree. Automakers learned they coukd make more money by producing less cars. That is nit biting them as interest rates have risen and used car values have started to come down.

Toyota and Honda are already beating the drum saying the chip shortage may persist into 2023, but other manufacturers are already offering financing incentives to get customers in the door.

25 years ago you could still purchase at Dodge Dakota for9K, today that same truck costs 60K. A wee but more than inflation... Originally Posted by Fizley
The last Dakota made was 2011. I know. I owned one. What a pile of crap it was.
I paid $25,xxx out the door. In 2022 they were supposed to bring it back at a price of around 26,000.
not much inflation

I recommend not buying Dodge.
Mopar = Shit
Mopar = Shit Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I dunno. Mopar muscle cars of the 60’s early 70’s were the bomb. I had a 69 Coronet 440 RT convertible with ram air and Torque Flight trans. One of my favorite cars I’ve owned.
Damn... that's crazy. It crossed my mind but I never looked into it. Can't believe anything nowadays ��
Yea when I came back from Nam in 71 I had $3600 in my pocket I bought a new 1971
Chevy Malibu out the door & still had 200 in my pocket!! Yes those were the days!!!
I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY STORY YES OR NO? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Please do