The how are you feeling thread, you good?

Just a little check in with you all, making sure you are okay, and if your not maybe a little venting or catharsis can be had here.

It seems tensions are high, people are hurling hate around and making enemies out of one another. But let's take a moment for a breather and ask ourselves how are we doing?

I'll start I am doing well, killing it in my career, my investments are all on the rise, and setting myself up for an early retirement.

What's not going so well is having to deal with some family health issues, but that is part of life.

Overall life is good and I need to remind myself of that every once in awhile. I wish you all feel the same - be kind and true to one another.
Torn rotator cuff is having a very negative impact on my outdoor activity. Leaving in 2 weeks for an outdoor trip that I’ve wanted to do for a long time. Another bucket list item November 2024.
Overall I'm good.
However I have developed swamp ass. It's been so hot and humidity has been bad.
The struggle is real
I'm doing well, thanks.
Got a massage this morning and some college girls are coming to spend the long weekend lounging around in swimwear. If the rain stops it should be a nice holiday.
Storms are killing the day but other than that I’m good.
.... Watching rallys and football both yesterday
and today surely 'ave me in a GREAT mood!

... Football is me favourite sport... Woman's Beach Volleyball
comes in a close second.

#### Salty
Got a massage this morning and some college girls are coming to spend the long weekend lounging around in swimwear. If the rain stops it should be a nice holiday. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
After reading this, a little uneasy. being a father.
After reading this, a little uneasy. being a father. Originally Posted by jmichael
LOL! The massage was at an amp, not the college girls. Those are a daughter’s friends staying over for a few days. Any guy who’s not dead is gonna ogle 20somethings in bikinis. Unfortunately the weather has been shitty, maybe tomorrow.