Defining body types

Ok, we all know the different terms: spinner, average, thick, bbw... etc.

I am wondering what each of these are to you guys. I have always been described by men as "thick" not BBW. But that is men that obviously like the curves. So, what is the line? Where does one go from a spinner to average and so forth.

The reason I ask is because I want to advertise correctly. and make sure that I am representing myself in a way that you guys get exactly what you are expecting.

And the other is just pure curiosity.... so please your input please...

OH BTW,... happy HUMP day
I Like all the Ladies! Each one of you so Alluring in your own way! That's what makes it so fun!
IF each LADY were to give accurate height and weight it would not be much of a problem

5'2" with 110 lbs is different from 5'2" and 140 lbs.
YES there are other factors such as 'bubble' butt or extra large titties but that can be taken into account as I read.

IF each LADY were to give accurate height and weight it would not be much of a problem Originally Posted by golfnwine
How true. Even better is if a lady has pics and does not try to hide anything. When they put a big pillow or whatever in front of their tummy, I assume the "worst".

It's pretty much impossible to give a scientific definition of what is a "thick" vs. what is a BBW. Guys seem to agree more on what a "spinner" is.
I think it varies from gent to gent about what is what. I remember a discussion on another board about what exactly is a spinner. Alot of different answers were given just for that one body type/description alone!
Hmm let me try and explain in my humble opinion the different body types, please dont flame me Im just putting it out there from POV.

Spinner- about 5' to 5'5" not an ounce of fat, either well toned or just naturally thin. Its tricky to say a weight so I'm not even gonna try to go there. To me the height matters, if the lady is around 5'7" or taller yet well toned or thin/slender, then to me that is not a spinner but more of the model type or close to average.

Average- height about the same of a spinner or even a bit taller but just a little thicker with nice curves in the right places, breasts, thighs, ass

Thick/Curvy/Rubenesque/Voluptuous- Naughty Jezabelle

BBW-see above types but put extra in front of each... extra curvy, extra thick, etc...

I think its tough to say that there really is a defining line that really separates these types from one to the next as you increase or decrease in body type. One mans average is thick and one mans spinner could be average and on and on. Also I looked up rubenesque to make sure I was using this word correctly and saw that it was compared to BBW and voluptuous. So I'm guessing BBW has alot of different answers just like a spinner would. To me spinner and BBW are the extremes of each end of the body type spectrum. Umm k think im done, dont hurt me now.
Oh yeah squeeze in the body type Athletic in there somewhere on my last post!
I'm going to give the jack-ass answer. I'm going to be pretty blunt and please understand that I am not directing this at anyone in particular. I just tire of being asked by my sister, SO, mother, friends if I think they are overweight.

If you have a tummy and you are 30 pounds over your weight limit (and are not a body builder), you are bbw material. If you don't like what you see on a scale, then have a healthy diet and start exercising.

If you have a glandular problem then do what you can. It is not your fault that you won the fucked-up lottery. You should still take care of yourself.

Back to our scheduled program.

Jezabelle you look brautiful.
I think it varies from gent to gent about what is what...

I think its tough to say that there really is a defining line that really separates these types from one to the next as you increase or decrease in body type. One mans average is thick and one mans spinner could be average and on and on... Originally Posted by Aftershock
Jez --

1. I agree with Aftershock.

2. I'm with Crispy -- love variety, although I acknowledge there are some "picky eaters" (pun entirely intended ) among the hobbyists!

3. In your case, the question is irrelevant. In your showcase, ads, etc., you provide multiple photos of yourself, shot from various angles and distances. Anyone who views them has sufficient info on your build, whatever anyone chooses to call it -- and has absolutely no right to complain about the lack of "truth in advertising."
Why thank you Aftershock! I definitely go into the "curvy" side of the menu, whether or not someone says BBW or not. I believe that all of my reviews say something along the line of thick but not BBW.

It's interesting you say athletic, because I get asked if I play sports regularly. I am a solid girl. JJ mentioned it depends on weight. I don't know if I necessarily agree with that. Weight can be very decieving. Example, I have known two girls that weighed the exact same with the same height, and carried it completely different. Muscle weighs more than fat, and all weight charts just say height with weight. Maybe body fat would be a better measurement. While by my height, I should only weigh like 130, by body fat index is less than 30 and that is considered a healthy, normal average girl. So its kinda I am like a skinny girl just wider version with more of a bubble butt. LOL

But this is so interesting please keep going guys.
  • oden
  • 03-10-2010, 09:57 PM
I think the way to approach this is first to recognize that men like all types of women (and women appreciate all types of men TG) The best thing to do is be as accurate in your description as possible to attract the men that most appreciate your body type.
If you match up the description in the reviews with the way the woman describes herself you can get an approximation of what the average man really thinks. The two biggest discrepancies seem to be between voluptuous/ BBW and athletic/ spinner. To me voluptuous still maintains a shape that is proportional but not over exaggerated while athletic ( which has nothing to do with athletic prowess) is toned rather than the relatively tiny and on the verge of skinny spinner.

Thick usually means the shoulders, waist and hips are approximately the same and does not include booty or breast. Girl next door depends on your neighbors.

What this does not include are skills and attitude which account for much IMOO.
I hope I am not being mistaken. I am not asking what you guys like.. or what you prefer, that is none of my business. Just what their definitions are. Every one has different types, and girls that they find more attractive.

On another note, I do believe that everyone (men and women) would benefit from broaden their horizens (if they haven't). I know before I began this type of work. I had a certain "type" of men that I found the most attractive. But now that have experienced EVERY type, I have realized it doesn't matter as much as I used to.

But I respect everyone's personal preferrence. And do not force myself upon anyone. I really am just curious about the definition. But to those men that may consider me just a little out their "perfect range", I am working out and dieting more in order to broaden my clientel. I love how I look and have no problems with my figure... but business is business and Im here to please.
I've been described as amazon-like with "feminine features"....???? Still trying to figure that one out. Also, I've heard..."she'd be a spinner if she was a little shorter"...I advertise an "athletic build"...I find myself to be toned with little body fat...So it's kind of up in the air for me too.

Nice thread Jezabelle, I'll be able to classify myself as well when it's all said and done...

Thanks
Sasha..I was wondering if someone would mention Amazon as a type. Not many girls are but with shoulders=hips, a waist and little fat, you obviously are. Generally a little taller than average and stacked, the Amazon is a solid feminine woman. Wow! That said, I feel sorry for the guys that insist on eye candy looks or only youth. Women are wonderful in all their shapes, sizes and shades.
Indeed, the broad shoulders and height runs in my family. My mom is 5'11, my older sister 5'9, and my older brother 6'2.

The way you describe the "amazon" woman sounds like a fit for me. I guess I just never liked the way the word sounded. Lol. So I use "athletic."

To be honest though, even the word "athletic" makes me think of a body builder. (No pun intended)

Would there happen to be a more feminine word out there to describe the toned yet tall girls like myself...

BTW, Jezabelle, I took a look @ your showcase. I find you to be curvy/thick. Not BBW. Your curves have definition and your stomach isnt bulging. Get em girl! You're a cutie to me...
Interesting question......beauty is completely in the eye of the beholder......Jez....my review said you are all woman and noted the curves too...LOL..some guys like the small and thin girl...some guys like the tall and curvy girl and some guys just like all of them...I pretty much fall into the last category....

GaryVee is exactly right.....A picture is worth more than any verbal description that might be given....
In your particular case....You put honest, recent & clear photos on your postings....what you see is what you get...and that is all that can be said about that...

IMHO when it gets down to the bottom line.....if the menu is diverse and the application of it is handled with class and is excellent and your eyes are rolling in the back of your head....all of that debate about small, large, thick, curvy, bbw, athletic, spinner kind of goes out the window...