Worst Date EVER...

What was your worst hobby date??? I have a few to tell...lets hear yours!
lol when I worked in Albuquerque...that was some wild times!

I had an older gent who I saw a few times...I had to quit seeing him because of his conversations...while we were doing our stuff,he would start talking dirty things about his granddaughters and what he wanted to do to them....creepy!!!!!!!!!!
Ewwww What a creep-O!

I had a guy who called me...I show up he is fat, bald, black eye patch, peg leg, missing teeth....I had to dip and dash. My stomach isn't THAT strong! :/
I had an Outcall to hotel and I actually seen him a few times good looking guy this time I don't know what he was on he ripped off my clothes held me down on my stomach and tried to rape me Greek I got loose kicked him in the balls and ran out of the room half naked good thing they were outside rooms
I love reading these stories! Except, the rape stories. Thats just wrong.
But why would any guy feel the need to rape a lady who loves to please men?
But why would any guy feel the need to rape a lady who loves to please men? Originally Posted by Lonesome
I agree, but everybody has their kinks. One guy here wants to eat shit, that's not my thing but I won't stop him, I won't watch him either. LOL. I had a fantasy that my wife (EX now) would do whatever I asked......That never happened.

But yes, rape should be dealt with severely. He should never be able to do it again.
ditto--rape is an intolerable offense!

I had a date with a little indian guy in Beaumont once...yes he owned a "quickie mart"...lol
He was about 5 foot and 110lbs wet....he was a rambunctious hyper little guy and was very rough...he ended up leaving five hickeys on my neck!! awkward!!
I had a guy who wanted me to wear a strap on and fuck him! When he got on top and rode me, it was really hard not to laugh! Very different lol
lol sexy Miss Dallas sugar---that is alot of fun...I luv pegging! Did you like it??
I do too! It was a nice change!! I would for sure be up for it again... Its different but I enjoyed it though. That control you get behind it, I LOVE!
I had one provider tell me a story of a client that asked to be repeatedly kicked in the balls instead of touched in any nice way.

I also heard a story of a guy that wanted to fart while receiving BBBJ and wanted her to be okay with that.

I had a woman once tell me that she couldn't get off unless she was watching herself in a mirror. We had to move to a different spot in the room so she could see herself. Then she started really getting excited. She had a no blinking stare at her own eyes the entire time. It just made me feel weird about the rest of our time together.

Some people are a little kinky, and some are just freaky.
quote---some people are a little kinky, and some are just freaky.
AMEN!!

I had a client ask me to wear stilleto heels and then stand on his chest and grind them in his nipples.......the balancing was hard but I did it! lol
Then he had me stick the stiletto heels into his balls!

A very dear friend onf mine here took me to dinner at my hotel restaurant.....when we got dressed to go there,we exchanged undies...he wore mine & I wore his!!

And Selena...I used to carry a suitcase full of extra clothes in my car when I lived in Montana...I worked for a service that did not screen.......I left so many hotels & houses there semi nekkid!!!
One of my notably bad dates wasn't bad due to anything that happened during the date… It was the phone call from his wife shortly after, interrogating me about why my number was in her husband's phone repeatedly.

I was breeding Doberman Pincher's at the time and had an ad running in the newspaper, which also provided an online listing... making it Google-able.

Being the fast thinker than I am, I told her that I regretted ruining the surprise, but that he had put down a deposit for one of my puppies to surprise her with. Then he actually did have to buy a puppy from me for his cover story. It was pretty smooth. LOL

They ended up with a sweet little red & rust girl. I wonder if they named her Ginger?
I once had a passionate incall session with such exhausting chemistry I suggested we finish by replenishing our body fluids with a bottle of bubbly I had in my car. She enthusiastically agreed and I hastily dressed sans undergarments to retrieve the refreshment. When I returned to the room 5 minutes later, my garments were in a sack outside the locked door - and nobody answered my knock! Apparently her jealous BF had been lurking nearby and decided enough was enough! I had planned to shower but had to settle by visiting the local McDonalds restroom to clean-up and dress appropriately! Moral - ascertain if the provider has a BF nearby and never leave the room without all your personnel possessions! :-) And she was so sweet!!! :-(