Boring in Arkansas...What is everyone doing tonight??? The board is Too quite!!

Hey everyone! What are yall doing on this Friday Summer night? I`m at home BORED and need some entertainment! So go!

What are yall up to?!
Nothing for me tonight since im at work. However, tomorrow morning ill be on some offroad bike trails and after that im going to hike for a few miles! If i was off tonight, id love to be in the garage playing my new guitar and enjoying a few ice cold beers.
That sounds nice and relaxing! I love off roading and mudding! Something I haven't done in years!
  • kman
  • 06-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Well its finally going to be a off weekend so I got to enjoy riding the motorcycle which im going to do as well tomorrow
I would loveeee to be on a boat getting some tan lines! I have a new bottle of sun-in I want to use!
Will be at Lakehouse next weekend. Boat will be in the water. Just sayin
I just finished my planting on my deck. Palms, mandevillas. Even bought a few strawberry plants for my 2 level planter.

Refilled bird feeders, regular & hummingbird. My cat's entertainment.
Did a 30 mi bike ride, chilling currently but have plans for a movies or hopefully female company tonight. It was a long week.
I cleaned the house, had a family day at the lake, did some online shopping and now a little R&R until Monday.
Spent all morning at a boot camp prepping for a Crossfit meet. Came home, cooked some burgers, and then jumped on my new motorcycle and am currently sitting under the veranda by the river. Going to head to Dizzy's for dinner after sunset... Great day to be alive!
I went to my oldest off spring's birthday party last night then got up this morning and did yard work till about 1:00pm. After that I loaded up my wheeler and went and checked my hog traps.

People are really getting more and more weird. A while back I was on my way to check my traps and ran across a couple of stranded ladies and after an enjoyable compensation time with one of the ladies I gave them a ride to Magnolia. This chance meeting on the way to my traps was really not that big of a deal. Yes it was unusual and I must admit I did enjoy it but all in all it was not that far fetched. A lady needed help and was willing to compensate me for helping her in the only way she could afford to. But today was just F'ing weird.

I was hired by a local rancher to trap the hogs off of his land. The traps have been flooded until recently so I had to go check them and re-bait them today. I unload my wheeler and head to my first trap, it's in a bois d'arc thicket. When I get within about 300 yards of the trap I can see something/someone walking on the wheeler trail ahead of me. As I get closer I realize it is the rancher's daughter, she is in her early 20s and totally nude. I got her to stop staggering around and talk to me. She is obviously on an unmentionable substance and tw33king hard. She is bloody from head to toe, literally, because of the thorns, nothing serious but still bleeding. I ask her what she is doing and she told me she is trying to get a sun tan, SMH, sad. I wrapped her in an old poncho I keep on my wheeler and load her on behind me. I took her back to the rancher's house and he and his wife came out and got her and he apologized to me for having to deal with her. He said they noticed she was gone about 30 minutes ago and they were wondering if they needed to go look for her. So sad. I still had to go check my traps and drag off 3 drowned hogs, another day for the books.
Working on getting my place gutted ...dang flood.everythings ruined, but I'm alive
Arkansas is dead. But I'm enjoying normal life
Well, I had been contemplating for some weeks now of engaging one of the providers on these pages to scratch an itch I've not had scratched since college. But this afternoon, while engaging in conversation with my better half, after having been refuffed repeatedly over the years, she admits she's getting that itch too. Thank you Shades of Grey
Just cleaned my hot tub & refilled with fresh water, & new filters! Ready for summer fun!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (68.4 KB, 110 views)