Provider: Lindsey
Phone: 5013511714
Email Address: sexylindsey501@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=277892
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: NLR AR.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: I called the afternoon before to confirm a morning 2 hour apt. I was to text when I was on way. No Return text had me wondering, so I tried to call and Nothing, no ability to leave message or a call back. I am more than 3/4 of the way there so I show for the apt. time. I sit and wait, and wait. Called for the last time, nothing, left the hotel.
Session Length: zero
Fee: my time wasted
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Never seen her.
Recommendation: No

It happens from time to time. Don't get discouraged and do the gomework. See well established ladies.
Even seeing well established ladies is no guarantee. I had one pull a ncns on me this morning and I'm not new to the scene. In fact, we had seen each other before. I did not blow up her phone, for all I know, something serious happened. But I'm giving her x number of hours to give me a really good reason why it happened. If I don't hear anything or if I do and think it's a BS story, we will be discussing it in coed tomorrow. This is supposed to be an info exchange and guys need to know what to expect. Frankly, I was quite surprised that she pulled a ncns on me.
Well so far i never had a provider on here NCNS me. But when i started this hobby i had plenty of NCNS yeah it does suck it's a waste of time and if you rent a room for the night your out 50 or 70 bucks for the room. I never got upset all i can tell you when you see more lady's and at least become somewhat of a regular with one or two providers it happens less and less. Sorry to hear your time was wasted.
Moved to Co-Ed IAW Eccie Guidelines.

Biomed1
Sorry that happened to you! Like Chevreboy stated, do you research when deciding who to see in the future. There are providers that highly value their reputations & would never do that!
The lack of research comments may apply to the OP but not my post (mods, I'm still on topic here). I research like crazy. I did hear from the lady in question in my case and the reasons stated to me, if true and I'm still trying to find out exactly what happened, are much more important than the fact that I missed a hobby op I won't get back. There are many more things in life much more important than that. And if what I've heard so far is true, this is one of them. Unless I find out I am being lied to - and I don't believe I am - I will not sully the lady's rep or potentially mess with her business. She has no history of ncns and a solid rep with many great reviews.

It happens from time to time. Don't get discouraged and do the gomework. See well established ladies. Originally Posted by chevreboy

Chevreboy is on to something.
Anyways I thought, Lindsey said she was moving to Texas cause business was slow in Arkansas. I guess pulling a NCNS is one way to make business a little bit slower.
Even seeing well established ladies is no guarantee. I had one pull a ncns on me this morning and I'm not new to the scene. In fact, we had seen each other before. I did not blow up her phone, for all I know, something serious happened. But I'm giving her x number of hours to give me a really good reason why it happened. If I don't hear anything or if I do and think it's a BS story, we will be discussing it in coed tomorrow. This is supposed to be an info exchange and guys need to know what to expect. Frankly, I was quite surprised that she pulled a ncns on me. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
They are whores. They have sex in exchange for money which they need. When they get enough money to take care of their immediate needs they clam up. Almost all of them. Very few are nympho's. Even if you knew what day their rent or car payment was due you would need to be one of the first in line. I sure wish there were better rules to play by. Even the very best are sporadic. Seen my favorite a dozen times but have also been stood up by her 4 or 5 times. It's partially our fault because we keep going back for the pussy that we think we have to have. If every guy who got stood up would report on it and refuse to see her again and if every guy who read about it would refrain from trying his luck then the word would get out and a few of these "ladies" would change their ways. ( my apologies to the reliable, consistent pros here. Not meant for you guys. You know who you are.)
First off I would like to say that I don't just NCNS for no reason. Since you people want to get all up in my business and talk about when me when you have never even met me I NCNS because my mom was involved in a major wreck and taken to the Er. Believe it or not providers actually do have real emergencies in their life that happen at some bad times usually. I later on that day contacted him with my apologies. And again I apologize. It is not in my nature nor my so called reputation to NCNS. So when there is suffecient enough evidence to support that then say it but until then an emergency came up if that keeps clients from seeing me then ok I'll tAke that. As far as valuing my reputation and never doing a NCNS well you never know what you will do until those situations happen to u. And where did this bullshit about me moving to Texas because business was slow where did that come from anyway because I never said anything like that so you just made it up that's exactly why so much bs and drama is on Eccie now because people on here make up total bs lies then post them cuz it's fun wow grow up people. I moved because of circumstances in Little rock and I felt the best decision as a mother that it wAs time to move myself and my children it had absolutely nothing at all to do wit money. I refrain from working in Texas as much as possible which explains why I come down here randomly for a few days at a time. But if everyone is done bashing me, making up bullshit lies, and having smart ass mouths trying to make it seem like they are better then me then great have a nice day everybody. Also if any body wants any info about me then just ask myself or the amazing gentlemen on here that actually know me.