Fort Smith wya

So someone is always wanting new faces in there area,but when we show up to show out..u hide in the bushes
Moved to Co-Ed Discussion Forum

Biomed1
Well miss long legs,you change your handle a couple of times ,take your show case up and down,and the drama with your ex.constantly.just saying.
I made Everyone aware of the situation bc of EVERYONE'S privacy. as soon as my personal problems started to effect my clients I stopped seeing them at my home and started going else where. I didn't mean to ruffle up anyone's panties with my "drama", I guess next time I won't say anything and let him use the providers account. I thought I was doing the correct thing by warning everyone. I even laid low allowing it to blow over.I'm not the first that this has happened to not will I be the last.however this post was written for all of the men in fort smith that constantly ask me to drop by..
I contributed some!
Well miss long legs,you change your handle a couple of times ,take your show case up and down,and the drama with your ex.constantly.just saying. Originally Posted by peter north77
I have to agree with Peter North on this one.

We all empathize with your situation... but crazy ex drama will never be a positive selling point to hobbyists. If they think that there's any possibility that your personal drama could turn into drama by association for them, they will avoid you like the plague. I'm sure the defamatory ad on Backpage early this morning didn't help matters any.

Sorry you are going through this! Hope things get better soon.
  • cboat
  • 06-18-2015, 03:21 PM
I have to agree with Peter North on this one.

We all empathize with your situation... but crazy ex drama will never be a positive selling point to hobbyists. If they think that there's any possibility that your personal drama could turn into drama by association for them, they will avoid you like the plague. I'm sure the defamatory ad on Backpage early this morning didn't help matters any.

Sorry you are going through this! Hope things get better soon. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Seems like Ginger always has a handle on things and some good advice.
You guys are way off topic. I was complaining bc several different clients asked me to stop in. So I did. It was a waste of time and money. How long do i have to be Black listed for some shit i has no control over? Everything i post someone has to bring up the shit in trying to get past. You have every right not to see me, but dont ask me to make a special stop for Nothing.
Ok I can not stay silent anymore. Cboat you don't need to feel sorry for her half of everything she tells you is a lie. She lies to everyone about everything. It's what she does. She would have you believe that she was a abused woman when in fact she is the most spoiled woman I know. You don't have to work all you have to worry about is keeping the house clean and how long you're going to lay at the water park. Sounds rough huh? Miss Gingerdoll I will always do everything I can to stop her from having customers or clients you all call them. From posting s derogatory post to showing up on their front door step. As a man who loves his woman that's what we do. Staff Edit you're whore honey and you need to accept that. Calling it a pickle don't change the cucumber. I've accepted it that's why I kicked you out of the house. And that is your fault not mine. You were givin a choice and you chose Fayetteville just like last time. I don't feel sorry for you Staff Edit you always make the wrong choice and blame it on another. Anyway this is where I turn my back on you. Here in front of your people. See how many rush to pick you up. Also have you told any of your clients that you are Staff Edit Probably not. Staff Edit Anyway. I've had enough of you and your hoe life. I love you and will miss you at times but there will always be another hoe waiting to fill your spot. Bye mama

Members are reminded that violations of this type are take very seriously, and generally do not bode well for the violator.

Biomed1

Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Wow...that escalated quickly. Did i read infected??
Well, holy shit.

I think that directly answers the question of why you're not getting any business.
Ok I can not stay silent anymore. Cboat you don't need to feel sorry for her half of everything she tells you is a lie. She lies to everyone about everything. It's what she does. She would have you believe that she was a abused woman when in fact she is the most spoiled woman I know. You don't have to work all you have to worry about is keeping the house clean and how long you're going to lay at the water park. Sounds rough huh? Miss Gingerdoll I will always do everything I can to stop her from having customers or clients you all call them. From posting s derogatory post to showing up on their front door step. As a man who loves his woman that's what we do. Staff Edit you're whore honey and you need to accept that. Calling it a pickle don't change the cucumber. I've accepted it that's why I kicked you out of the house. And that is your fault not mine. You were givin a choice and you chose Fayetteville just like last time. I don't feel sorry for you Staff Edit you always make the wrong choice and blame it on another. Anyway this is where I turn my back on you. Here in front of your people. See how many rush to pick you up. Also have you told any of your clients that you are Staff Edit Probably not. Staff Edit Anyway. I've had enough of you and your hoe life. I love you and will miss you at times but there will always be another hoe waiting to fill your spot. Bye mama

Members are reminded that violations of this type are take very seriously, and generally do not bode well for the violator.

Biomed1

Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Originally Posted by Passerby73
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

Biomed1

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Ok I can not stay silent anymore. Cboat you don't need to feel sorry for her half of everything she tells you is a lie. She lies to everyone about everything. It's what she does. She would have you believe that she was a abused woman when in fact she is the most spoiled woman I know. You don't have to work all you have to worry about is keeping the house clean and how long you're going to lay at the water park. Sounds rough huh? Miss Gingerdoll I will always do everything I can to stop her from having customers or clients you all call them. From posting s derogatory post to showing up on their front door step. As a man who loves his woman that's what we do. Staff Edit you're whore honey and you need to accept that. Calling it a pickle don't change the cucumber. I've accepted it that's why I kicked you out of the house. And that is your fault not mine. You were givin a choice and you chose Fayetteville just like last time. I don't feel sorry for you Staff Edit you always make the wrong choice and blame it on another. Anyway this is where I turn my back on you. Here in front of your people. See how many rush to pick you up. Also have you told any of your clients that you are Staff Edit Probably not. Staff Edit Anyway. I've had enough of you and your hoe life. I love you and will miss you at times but there will always be another hoe waiting to fill your spot. Bye mama Bye mama<<<<<

Biomed1

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.