Congratulations, Nova!

Congratulations, Miss Nova! I see you finally got your Verified Provider status today on Eccie & your membership on Preferred411.com!

www.preferred411.com/P192222

Can't wait to see your showcase!! PS... Iridemhard says he wants ass pictures.

So happy for you, girlie!
Nice, Good luck in the hobby Nova
Congrats Honey. May you have a long, happy, and profitable Hobby Career
wooohooo congrats!!
This is an important first step for Nova. Congratulations! to her! Play safe and keep screening like Ginger has taught you and you should do just fine.
Congratulations and look forward to seeing you soon!
I'm ready to post another review, can't wait to see this gorgeous lady again!
I'm ready to post another review, can't wait to see this gorgeous lady again! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Self-control is totally overrated. LOL!
You are exactly right Gorgeous Ginger, i have no self-control what so ever!
Congrats, Nova! Right after Ginger, you are next on my bucket list! Heard great things!!! Welcome, be safe and enjoy!
Congrats, Nova! Right after Ginger, you are next on my bucket list! Heard great things!!! Welcome, be safe and enjoy! Originally Posted by newmusicman
I'm getting great feedback from the hobby guys she has met so far, too! She seems to be a natural.

Nova & I are both flattered we rank so high on your bucket list & look forward to meeting you soon!
Congratulations Nova, I can't wait to see your show case. We are all here to have fun and enjoy new "experiences" so please remember to ignore the dumbasses pathetic attempt to create the childish drama they live for and just have fun. Be safe, screen thoroughly, and enjoy.
Congratulations Nova!!!!! A friend of Ginger is a friend of mine!!! Look forward to your showcase.
Congrats Nova! Good luck and have fun! I`m always here if you need advice or help.
Congrats Miss Nova, looking forward to seeing you again!