It Just is What it is...

So I heard a hobbyists make a comment that us "Whores" (as he called us) Only come around when its beneficial for us....Like say we have rent due and we decide "Ok I`ll work this week, so I can pay my bills" What is wrong with that?! I do it all the time! Thats the perks of being your own boss and being independent.Hobbyist calls on us when they want something, so whats the difference? I say be real with yourself and take it for what it is....Hello and Welcome to The Real World
i Love you

Please put my comments into context regarding the subject matter was regarding no shows.

YOU do not fit into that category

It was not a reference to you.

Many, many, many girls here and on BP live from minute to minute and as such as soon as they get enough cash in hand they stop responding, flake out, stand people up and otherwise act unprofessional and disrespectful.

Then they give some BS excuse: car, emergency, sleep, disaster, period etc etc etc.

I know you think this thread is about you, don't you. You're so ____________________ (everybody, sing along)

I won't comment anymore. Have fun with your discussion

Peace - Out
I hear you 100% -- work when you want to work!! I certainly hobby when the mood suits me. And sometimes when I do want to hobby, a very hectic real world life gets in the damn way (but if I had set something up, I have enough courtesy to let them know).

For my part, the frustration comes in when you have something all setup and you get NCNS'd presumably because the bills quota has been met or something better came along. This happens way too often in the hobby for there not to be something to it.

The top tier providers do not do that and therefore, my frustration is not directed towards them. It's for those providers that do not have respect for their prospective client's time.
For the top tier providers, there is no worry about meeting the bills. They have that covered plus some. The top tier providers concentrate on getting ahead of that game.
"Too much money," said no Ginger ever.

I'll keep stuffing it in my hidey hole. Sometimes I take it out & play with it when I'm bored.

I can't make it fast enough. I wish I could clone myself.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (21.9 KB, 108 views)
I agree you can never have too much money, but our bodies and minds have to have breaks. I make sure to take time away from the hobby often or I will get burnt out really fast...

The Hobby life can be pretty demanding at times, I really don`t think hobbyist have a clue. It can drive you CRAZY! lol