Reviews

So i was with a provider in tulsa a few hours ago. Everything went well, except at the end of the date. She asks me if im going to write her a review. I told her no because she wasnt offering review specials. She was a little mad and told me i was supposed to write one if i had good service. I told her the way i see things is "you scratch my back, i scratch yours". Reviews potentially increase a providers business so why i should help your revenue stream anymore than i already have if you didnt help me out a little bit by offering me a review special. The date didnt end on a friendly note like i would have hoped. What do you guys think about that??
Just me, but I have never required a review special to write a review.
Yeah i dont see a review as a means of getting a discount. The reviews are to help the rest of us in making decisions on who and how to spend our entertainment dollars.
I totally agree, Jack.

The purpose of the review system is accountability. Reviews are meant to warn your hobby brethren away from bad situations, and highlight exemplary providers. Based on her behavior, the girl will either benefit via establishing a good reputation, or suffer lack of business. Hobbyists benefit either way, by having access to accurate info about the provider that will aid them in their decision - whether or not they want to see her.

Some ladies voluntarily offer review discounts. It's up to her if she feels she needs more reviews & more business. But you should never expect a discount just because you write a review. That's ridiculous. Writing a review is merely a pat on the back to a provider who is doing things right. "A job well done" doesn't translate to "will you please do your job for less."

Ps. Providers review you guys for free all the time. We call them references.
  • cboat
  • 06-22-2015, 01:16 PM
I totally agree, Jack.

The purpose of the review system is accountability. Reviews are meant to warn your hobby brethren away from bad situations, and highlight exemplary providers. Based on her behavior, the girl will either benefit via establishing a good reputation, or suffer lack of business. Hobbyists benefit either way, by having access to accurate info about the provider that will aid them in their decision - whether or not they want to see her.

Some ladies voluntarily offer review discounts. It's up to her if she feels she needs more reviews & more business. But you should never expect a discount just because you write a review. That's ridiculous. Writing a review is merely a pat on the back to a provider who is doing things right. "A job well done" doesn't translate to "will you please do your job for less."

Ps. Providers review you guys for free all the time. We call them references. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
My perspective has changed with time and limited exposure. Had a fantastic couple of hours with Miss Ginger last July, but didn't do a review because I figured what the heck, with a well known sweet heart like her, what's one more review. Too lazy, my bad.
My perspective has changed with time and limited exposure. Had a fantastic couple of hours with Miss Ginger last July, but didn't do a review because I figured what the heck, with a well known sweet heart like her, what's one more review. Too lazy, my bad. Originally Posted by cboat
It's never too late, hon!

"She has too many reviews" is a common misperception. It's important to keep current reviews to maintain a decent interest level. The information contained in reviews is only helpful if it's fairly current.
Ok, im not opposed to changing my point of view on this review thing. Im not super new at this but ill admit there is still some stuff left to learn about being in hobby. Thanks for everyones comments. And Ginger, tell Nova i like that butt pic in her showcase. ; )
Ok, im not opposed to changing my point of view on this review thing. Im not super new at this but ill admit there is still some stuff left to learn about being in hobby. Thanks for everyones comments. And Ginger, tell Nova i like that butt pic in her showcase. ; ) Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Heyyy Iridemhard that pic was especially just for you
Haha, i love it!!!!
hell. she's had my dick in her mouth, i'm more likely to throw extra dollars than haggle over a discount.
I don't do too many reviews only because I hate to write them. However, I'll write them if I want to, if the lady needs some fresh advertising, or if they are new and getting started. Like its been stated before, our reviews helps generate interest for the providers so we all need to write them. Discounts should not be expected to do so and some believe we owe a review as part of the session.

Ladies that offer discounts for reviews are relying on you to quickly do so because they need a little extra advertising for whatever their reasons.

I am stubborn so, I'll most likely continue in my ways...
hell. she's had my dick in her mouth, i'm more likely to throw extra dollars than haggle over a discount. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I'll usually ask the lady if she wants a review. I think most appreciate that....sometimes for various reasons they say no, or they don't care. If they don't want a review, I'll honor the request...though in a situation where I thought there was something fellow hobbyists really needed to know I'd find a way to get that info out there (Men's Lounge, maybe). If they don't care, then I'll think about whether I have info that isn't already evident here.

It's a pain in the butt to write reviews, I'm a procrastinator on that. I see a fair number of ladies who didn't place any urgency on a review, and I meant to write one, but just waited too long.

In my view writing reviews when appropriate is how we carry our own weight around here - giving as good as we get. I don't have a lot of respect for members who have zero reviews but are constantly asking for intel on this provider or that (or worse, expressing opinions on a provider).

Review specials are nice, but not required. I do reviews primarily as a service to you guys, not the provider.
So i was with a provider in tulsa a few hours ago. Everything went well, except at the end of the date. She asks me if im going to write her a review. I told her no because she wasnt offering review specials. She was a little mad and told me i was supposed to write one if i had good service. I told her the way i see things is "you scratch my back, i scratch yours". Reviews potentially increase a providers business so why i should help your revenue stream anymore than i already have if you didnt help me out a little bit by offering me a review special. The date didnt end on a friendly note like i would have hoped. What do you guys think about that?? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
This sounds a little cheap...

But I don't "request" reviews so I'm a little indifferent about it.