Any plans?

4th of july is coming up soon. You have anything special planned? Im going to the beach to see some family, probably drink a little bit to much, eat crablegs, and probably do some fishing.
I was thinking about renting a pontoon & taking the family out on the lake. Big cooler, food, drinks sun & swimming.
Hell yeah! That sounds nice!
I was thinking about renting a pontoon & taking the family out on the lake. Big cooler, food, drinks sun & swimming. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Go to Beaver Lake, beautiful clear water, have dived there a few times, boats were reasonable last I was there.
  • kman
  • 06-23-2015, 11:10 AM
If im not stuck out working im goin motorcycle ridin
Nothing planned. Will probably be either at a biker cookout with one of the clubs or at home at the pool.
Just bought a tent recently. Maybe I should take the family camping? What's better than bugs and sweat? LOL
Just bought a tent recently. Maybe I should take the family camping? What's better than bugs and sweat? LOL Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
fall, spring, maybe even winter.

just miserable in the summer.
now tubing down a river, that'd be nice
  • cboat
  • 06-23-2015, 01:37 PM
Just bought a tent recently. Maybe I should take the family camping? What's better than bugs and sweat? LOL Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Love camping, but prefer to do it with my A/C, TV, and indoor plumbing. Don't forget the water skis and tubes. Water sports of all kinds keep you fit.
fall, spring, maybe even winter.

just miserable in the summer.
now tubing down a river, that'd be nice Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
TUBING!!! Yes!!!

What are the best places for tubing in Northwest Arkansas? That would definitely be a lot cheaper than renting a pontoon. I think that episode cost me about $700 3 years ago!! Let's just say it took a lot of tubes to pay for it. LOL.
  • cboat
  • 06-23-2015, 07:52 PM
TUBING!!! Yes!!!

What are the best places for tubing in Northwest Arkansas? That would definitely be a lot cheaper than renting a pontoon. I think that episode cost me about $700 3 years ago!! Let's just say it took a lot of tubes to pay for it. LOL. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I was actually talking about riding a tube being pulled behind a boat, but you could consider going to the Noel area and renting canoes for a day long float trip on Elk River. They pick you up at a prearranged place and bring you back at the end of your trip. I know a few people who have done that and say it was a great time. Load up the picnic supplies, stop on a gravel bar along the way and roast a few weenies. Only thing that would concern me at this time is whether or not Elk River is still flooding and possibly dangerous. Might have some high water problems on a lake too. I have a friend with a place on Beaver. He says about all he has done all year is dodge debris from the high water.