Name: Kinlee
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 6829900120
Email Address: no email available
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...4-14c4002757d8
City: ft worth
State: Texas
Address: Tcu area in ft worth
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DTBBBJ, MISH, Surfboard, good massage. more may be available but we enjoyed getting to know each other for the first time
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: short and cute blonde. pics could be a little dated but she is sexy. not quite the butt of her sister GIGI but she is an awesome visit. absolutely love her personality. we cut up and had a great time getting to know each other.
Recommendation: Yes
Her pics kind of reminds me of Shelly Snow.
So a STUDIO & pics that "could be a little dated" which means you found the pics did not exactly match the real life product.
I’ve reached out to that number several times with no return response. How’d you ever get a reply to set up something?
Did you book for 45 mins or Vip session?
I’ve reached out to that number several times with no return response. How’d you ever get a reply to set up something? Originally Posted by BigTexDFW
They are not currently accepting new clients at this time. They probably do not reply to unknown(to them) numbers. There have been a few sting operations going on so they may be a bit cautious.

JMHO
Ok thanks for the reply. I may try one more time and let them know I’m P411 verified and see if I can get a response. Thanks
sorry I've been busy. yes they are not accepting new clients. she is sexy and her pics were filtered or older but she is a hot 27 and like to play. she has some kink to her and if you are good you find it quickly enough. I want round two with her sister and then another shot at her. that family is going to break me.
I did the vip session. if you see Gigi you might opt for the 45min on the first visit. she is sexy but her mouth was her best part. she got under the table and had me close pretty quick.
I did the vip session. if you see Gigi you might opt for the 45min on the first visit. she is sexy but her mouth was her best part. she got under the table and had me close pretty quick. Originally Posted by Barny Stinson
Yes but Vip has the option of msog but apparently on 45 mins no option for msog
"not quite the butt of her sister GIGI" ok so i am dumb... are you saying gigi has a great butt and kinlee doesn't measure up or gigi is A butt.. and kinlee was not.... lol
GiGi ass is store bought. Kinlee is natural. I love gigis ass but Kinlee looks to be next on my list. Their new location is closer to my work now
gig was flighty and we didn't really connect but her head game is awesome.

kinlee we connected well. she had a good head game and was good throughout the appt.

I am not sure why but I want to try again with Gigi. she was a good time but it just wasn't the same as with kinlee. I guess to each their own. both are worth the price of admission in ft worth and I think are better than driving to Dallas to spend 400/hr for the same view
Both sisters have amazing head game . Wish they played together
Do either allow daty? Haven’t seen it on either’s reviews.