Buck's Wild ?

I was entering the club Saturday and a very cute, modelesque, AA dancer by the name of Jasmine was leaving. She told me she use to work at St. James and gave me her number to see when she was working again. Anyone have any intel? Please PM reply if more comfortable. Is the parking and club on the weekends always a mad house? Thanks!
We don’t hear much about this club on here. The Bucks’s clubs in DFW are well reviewed.
I have heard that the place was nice and the girls were hot but that's as far as it goes. Too far North for my ass.
Club is no-play....Otc readily available....
Was thinking of trying this place out. Do you smell of smoke after leaving or do they do a good job of keeping the smoke outside?
Every club is play available, just depends on if you have the foooking sense to negotiate getting some pus. Know how to talk to these chicks. Hey I got so and so and what's up. Get with the waitresses and bathroom attendant. Drop a foooking twenty and watch how shit opens up. And if you'll are worried about smoke go to certain clubs where there is zero tolerance, however few. Most clubs don't really care, I think the Ritz is pretty strict with it as they built a nice patio with tv screens and a basketball court. The place is packed on Friday and Sat so it's easy to foook in there and not get noticed. I don't buy table dances or make it rain. Cure my hard dick issue or move da foook on and I make that clear in da nicest way. Tooodlez...
Negotiations are never an issue...its space&time....
Are the girls pricey or cheap I want to have some fun but haven't been by yet