Diamond Club Cabaret on Richmond Ave

• forze
  • 10-27-2018, 08:36 AM
Driven by this place a few times.
Anyone have any intel?
Cheers
Nada
Forzo if you want to have zero fun go by this place. The foooking place is hella small, there are little to no foooking hot chicks(I actually left to go to the bar next door and picked up a hot bitch) Management in there are not approachable at all. I could have pushed the issue, but why? Go down a little further and get what you want so why bother with a d class strip club. Let's just say I've thrown better parties in my loft; butt naked parties. Tooodlez...
  • forze
  • 11-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Forzo if you want to have zero fun go by this place. The foooking place is hella small, there are little to no foooking hot chicks(I actually left to go to the bar next door and picked up a hot bitch) Management in there are not approachable at all. I could have pushed the issue, but why? Go down a little further and get what you want so why bother with a d class strip club. Let's just say I've thrown better parties in my loft; butt naked parties. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Cheers
Curiosity got the best of me once and I went in there. Learn from my mistake, don’t go there.