French Quarter in Hot Springs

Been seeing a lot about FQ and went to their website to learn more and I think I left more confused than when I got there. A shower show. Does that just mean the dancer takes a shower in front of you? Also, what is the VIP Royale? Feel free to explain this all to me like I lived on a diet of nothing but lead paint chips for most of my life.
Been there 4 or 5 years ago and theres a private shower room with a door downstairs that you and the dancer can go into. Not sure what can happen in there though.
Say no more my friend. I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Say no more my friend. I'm picking up what you're putting down. Originally Posted by TurdFerguson80
The Royal used to be a 1-hour dance session with your choice of girl and that included drinks for her. The price was $300 and back then you had the option to go to the hot tub down at the other spot or stay in the club. Extras are always available if you choose the right girl. They're known for it there. Also, the girls only get half of the drinks and private dance money and a percent of the tips they receive. Just an FYI. tips are a must bc they stash them.