Would you date a trans woman ?

It's still a guy dude so your gay Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Yep, agreed.
Well the Op never returned to update her thread so I looked into it myself, according to Wikipedia:
A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth. Trans women have a female gender identity, may experience gender dysphoria, and may transition; this process commonly includes hormone replacement therapy and sometimes sex reassignment surgery.
So no, I wouldn't date a trans woman. Even if I were physically attracted to one a relationship would cause me mental health issues.
But I would date a trans man that has NOT undergone sex reassignment surgery.
What people often miss about being Trans, is in their brain, they believe and feel like they are a different gender, so they're not actually gay. Gay would mean someone who knows they're a man seeks after other men. These are men who really feel emotionally and sexually, biologically even, that they're females who are attracted to men.

Think of a skinny person who has anorexia.. They look in the mirror and see fat, they FEEL fat. Trans people are the same way with gender. It's in their brain!
Still no. They smell and sound funny.
Still no. They smell and sound funny. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
really?
Right you are Johnny: I don't know about the smell, but queer guys are easy to spot because of the funny sound they make, and body language - like a wrist movement. This has to be learned behavior, and intended. Regular guys just do not act like that. If we see that type of body language, just avoid that person: there is no law that demands that we be friends with strange people. There may be a time and a place when that type of body language is acceptable: but not all the time. When it seen all the time, that person is just to stupid to know when to turn it off.

We may be required to give them a job interview, but there are acceptable ways to nicely reject the unqualified, without mentioning body language: just keep all of your notes detailing the negative interview, incase the Biden goons show up.
Interesting, now that I think back I wouldn't be surprised if I've had my peter in a trans woman's mouth at one time or another.
Right you are Johnny: I don't know about the smell, but queer guys are easy to spot because of the funny sound they make, and body language - like a wrist movement. This has to be learned behavior, and intended. Regular guys just do not act like that. If we see that type of body language, just avoid that person: there is no law that demands that we be friends with strange people. There may be a time and a place when that type of body language is acceptable: but not all the time. When it seen all the time, that person is just to stupid to know when to turn it off.

We may be required to give them a job interview, but there are acceptable ways to nicely reject the unqualified, without mentioning body language: just keep all of your notes detailing the negative interview, incase the Biden goons show up. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
really? Originally Posted by Johnnyshakes
Yes. Really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiFgbyEQY_o
  • Unico
  • 10-07-2022, 01:35 PM
-I've been with 2 different Trans, (Australia/Thailand) completely re-built. While tight, they were way to smooth, felt no ridges internal, was not as enjoyable. Sticking with the natural from here on.