Thank you Veterans

In spite of millionaires that believe they are entitled to disgrace our flag and national anthem while you committed your life to protecting their ability to do so for mere pennies, There are those of us that honor and appreciate your sacrifice to this nation by serving in our armed forces.

I salute you and bow my head in your honor.

Happy Veterans Day.
thank you for your service one and all.
That’s a fine thank you.

Take a fucking knee, NAZI FUCK!
That’s a fine thank you.

Take a fucking knee, NAZI FUCK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Many of those who you disrespect daily ... don't have one!

KNEE! And some don't have two!
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2017, 09:25 AM
There are those of us that honor and appreciate your sacrifice to this nation by serving in our armed forces.

. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Honor Vets by giving back to the community , not making some pronouncement on a Whore Board.

Do something that nobody knows about....that you get no recognition for. Do not come back and share it here.

If our Vets need honoring on a Whore Board....post a link to a site that does things that improve their lives.

Look....I'm not even singling you out. You may already do that. It is just that posting on a whore board about Vets seems self serving. I've always been a believer in action over words...

I hate the term "thanks for your service".
Thanks for your service vets!
Puke.
Puke. Originally Posted by bamscram
So I'm guessing you just looked at a mirror?
So I'm guessing you just looked at a mirror? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Keep guessing.
Assup, not at all surprised by your response. I could not have expected less.
WTF, you do not know shit about me, not even a clue.
barf bag time!
So I'm guessing you just looked at a mirror? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
he's needs a barf bag. He pukes himself.
That’s a fine thank you.

Take a fucking knee, NAZI FUCK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
break 2 knees, COMMIE FUCK assplug!

time for you to go to the DOTY HOLE!
In spite of millionaires that believe they are entitled to disgrace our flag and national anthem while you committed your life to protecting their ability to do so for mere pennies, There are those of us that honor and appreciate your sacrifice to this nation by serving in our armed forces.

Happy Veterans Day.
thank you for your service one and all. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
As a veteran I say thank you. It was my honor.
But I also say it isn't up to you to determine how to best honor the flag or current servicemen or veterans and it's not up to you to determine what disrespects the flag or those same people.
The right for you to be able to speak your opinion was fought for not the punishing of those that disagree with you.

And fuck that bowing noise. Look us in the eyes. Look the disabled vets in the eyes and thank them.
Go to a national cemetery and read the names, the ages, the dates.

But I also say it isn't up to you to determine how to best honor the flag or current servicemen or veterans and it's not up to you to determine what disrespects the flag or those same people. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
And it's not up to YOU to tell anyone they can't feel disrespected by the actions of overpaid non-veterans either, you arrogant dickmunching jackass.

The fact that so many people feel disrespected when NFL players don't stand during the anthem (regardless of whether YOU think they should feel dissed) means the message those overpaid and out-of-touch players intended to send isn't working.