Hi Jack! Go FUCK yourselves!

Anybody besides me notice that this NEW and purified forum has been entirely hijacked by Whirlyturd, Whiny the lying piece of shit and even BSwine?

Great job, folks. Now that you've pushed us all out of the Sandbox, you've just made it easier for these fartknockers to expand their circle jerk.

Might as well just have called this forum: "IF YOU HATE AMERICA AND IT'S N@~}{]R PRESIDENT, POST HERE IN ALL CAPS!"

Thanks again.

Nothung to add IFFY? Uncle Hand? JL?

YOW!
Anybody besides me notice that this NEW and purified forum has been entirely hijacked by Whirlyturd, Whiny the lying piece of shit and even BSwine?

Great job, folks. Now that you've pushed us all out of the Sandbox, you've just made it easier for these fartknockers to expand their circle jerk.

Might as well just have called this forum: "IF YOU HATE AMERICA AND IT'S N@~}{]R PRESIDENT, POST HERE IN ALL CAPS!"

Thanks again.

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
why don't you go ahead a say what you really wanted to say what the POTUS is
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, YOU REDNECK ASSHOLE!
Fact check......AssUp has more posts in the new Political Forum than I do.

FACT JACK! YOU 'R THE ONE HIJACKING THE FORUM.
As it should be.

How many hysterical threads have I started with headlines in screaming ALL CAPS??????????

FACT JACK!!!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 06-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Fact check

Yssup has started 227 threads

Whirlie has started 938 threads

you were saying what whirlieboy?
Fact check.....

FACT JACK! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It is now time for another Fact Jack, Fact Check!

AMERICA AND WISCONSIN ARE "TRENDING" OBAMA!

FACT JACK!
just for you assup
Nice Gary!

Thank you for your deep, thought-provoking posts over the past few months. Daily, you reaffirm my belief in America's mouthbreathibg majority.

Please give your mama my regards at your next AA meeting!
Nice Gary!

Thank you for your deep, thought-provoking posts over the past few months. Daily, you reaffirm my belief in America's mouthbreathibg majority.

Please give your mama my regards at your next AA meeting!

Thanks again.

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if you do not like I suggest you do this

Nice Gary!

Please give your mama my regards at your next AA meeting! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice Gary!

Please give your mama my regards at your next AA meeting! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
double posting so you can get your post count up?

Anybody besides me notice that this NEW and purified forum has been entirely hijacked by Whirlyturd, Whiny the lying piece of shit and even BSwine? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But at least the threads aren't mixed in with the other educational and informational threads in the Sand Box.
Yeah, like I LIKE KETCHUP!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 06-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah, like I LIKE KETCHUP!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
or Obie missed the D Day celebration ..