Ladies - Do you prefer Large Bills or Small Bills

Did some research and found a similar thread in 2010 started by Cpalmson, here's the link: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=71...ht=large+bills

I've often wondered if you ladies do have a preference and after reading the thread from 2010 I think it's time for an update. Ladies, if you please....
Solos I don't care but duos 50s and 20s are usually best . To each their own, it doesn't hurt to ask ladies ahead of time.
I generally pay with lose change ...
I like big bills. On an overnight 2500 in 20s is just a bug ass mess.
lol Guys they would take any legal tender.
I generally pay with lose change ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Not sure how to make a joke of this.
i bring rolls of quarters ...
Money is money honey, however you want to give it!
I don't like even having to acknowledge the fee. Hundreds and a fifty if necessary are best for quick visual counts. Ideally, the client places it flat and slightly fanned when they go wash their hands so I don't even have to touch it until they leave nor speak about it period.
Given the fact that Benjamin Franklin also visited ladies of the night I believe its appropriate that his image be on the preferred currency.
I don't like even having to acknowledge the fee. Hundreds and a fifty if necessary are best for quick visual counts. Ideally, the client places it flat and slightly fanned when they go wash their hands so I don't even have to touch it until they leave nor speak about it period. Originally Posted by SA Angel
+1
  • Old-T
  • 03-22-2016, 03:35 AM
I try to include five 20s in case she needs to use some on the way home, the rest in 100s for ease of carrying.
Welcome!

Money is money. Though, if someone paid me in mostly small bills, I'd wonder if they were being shady..
The length of the sessions should also be considered. 20's+ work for shorter sessions, whereas big bills
make the most sense for extended dates.
Usually Benjamin's plus whatever it takes in a 50, or 20s and 10s to make the lady's fee. Never had a complaint. I don't do overnighters but I understand why a lady would not want to have to lug around a suitcase full of smaller bills. .