Scat

Seriously looking for a girl in San Antonio TX to help me out with this fetish. Wanna be crapped on in a big way. Would love it to be a regular thing too.
Don't see anyone lining up for that one...at least publicly. There is a provider named Aliesha the Freak here in the dallas area that is purportedly down for anything
I WILL SHIT ON YOU ... BUT ... I AM IN AUSTIN !!! I AM GOOD AT IT BECAUSE I EAT FOOD THAT IS KNOWN FOR CAUSING SHIT TO COME OUT + AND + I HELP THINGS ALONG WITH AN ENEMA ,,, IF MY SCAT DIET IS LAGGING THAT DAY !!!
Madame Patricia travels, but it will cost you.

http://queenofalltraits.com/
Seriously looking for a girl in San Antonio TX to help me out with this fetish. Wanna be crapped on in a big way. Would love it to be a regular thing too. Originally Posted by whittamore_jake@yahoo.com
Nice to see you posting in Another Realm! But to find what you're seeking, it might be best to start a topic in the ISO section (in search of) in San Antonio.

Probably would get a better response. Good luck finding what you seek!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Nice to see you posting in Another Realm! But to find what you're seeking, it might be best to start a topic in the ISO section (in search of) in San Antonio.

Probably would get a better response. Good luck finding what you seek!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Jake has posted an ISO in the San Antonio ISO forum and unfortunately has caught a lot of shit for it.

He is posting here after all of the negative comments.

Good luck Jake.
Jake has posted an ISO in the San Antonio ISO forum and unfortunately has caught a lot of shit for it.
. Originally Posted by Doglegg
seems like he would enjoy that

He is posting here after all of the negative comments.

Good luck Jake. Originally Posted by Doglegg
Hey Doglegg!

Thanks for letting me know the scoop. I didn't realize that he was being given grief for posting in the SA ISO section. Honestly, I don't read everything on this site.

Just know ... that Jake is ALWAYS welcomed to post in here about anything. And if there is any unkindness as a result, let ztonk or I know. That type of behavior isn't acceptable in Another Realm.

Happy Saturday!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
First, this thread had to take the prize for double entendres (deliberate or not) as a ratio of total posts.

Second, I'll merely note the obvious. This post has huge value if for no other reason than you can post about subjects like this and not get dumped on (wordplay entirely intended.)

Bravo to EW and all others who safeguard this forum.