The longer the better?

Kansas City has been amazing! I’ve decided to extend my stay till Tuesday night!

Plus I still have some bbq places i need to try

Let’s have some fun

Jadecooper081609@gmail.com

Attachment 876634
Have you been to LC's ?
Arthur Bryant's, the home of the best barbeque in Kansas City, features meat that's slow-smoked with a combination of hickory and oak woods, mellowed to the peak of flavor. I put Rosedale BBQ on Southwest Blvd as a second choice.

BBQ is about the food - only. Bryant's has been visited by several presidents only because of the food and what people think about the food, because the place is a dump that serves very big portions.

I hate the fries, McDonalds serves better fries. But a brisket sandwich is huge. The last time I took one home and made two more meals out of it.

All the meats are slow cooked and great, unlike the BBQ pretend places like Q39 that everyone should avoid.
No but it’s on the list. I heard slaps in kck is good as well?

Have you been to LC's ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I would consider Slaps one of the best in the Kansas City area
Best bbq is each person’s opinion. It’s like asking what’s the best wine. Someone may say Opus One, next person might say white zinfandel. Different people have different tastes. Hope you find one you love and have to keep coming back to get more. Personally Slap’s is on my list to try heard a lot about it.
I would consider Slaps one of the best in the Kansas City area Originally Posted by Donkewash
Me too, I just haven't been there in a while. Sorry, I forgot them.

]Best bbq is each person’s opinion.[/B] It’s like asking what’s the best wine. Someone may say Opus One, next person might say white zinfandel. Different people have different tastes. Hope you find one you love and have to keep coming back to get more. Personally Slap’s is on my list to try heard a lot about it. Originally Posted by Boredinop;1062559759[B
Yes everyone has an opinion. Technically vinegar is just wine with too much acid in it. The Roman's called it sour wine. Most people can taste the difference. Some still think Q39 is BBQ, and chicken cooked on a grill with a sauce is BBQ. How sad! It may be good, but it is not BBQ.

https://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smili..._gentleman.gif
Best bbq is each person’s opinion. It’s like asking what’s the best wine. Someone may say Opus One, next person might say white zinfandel. Different people have different tastes. Hope you find one you love and have to keep coming back to get more. Personally Slap’s is on my list to try heard a lot about it. Originally Posted by Boredinop
I agree. IYHO, what is the best BBQ in KC? And in spite of what JR says, there are a lot of places that are good bbq he claims are not…
I agree. IYHO, what is the best BBQ in KC? And in spite of what JR says, there are a lot of places that are good bbq he claims are not… Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
If it is cooked on a grill, it is not BBQ. So you can't have fried, or grilled, chicken and throw BBQ sauce on it and call it BBQ. That is just stupid. It is fried chicken with red sauce.