New name old game?

Anyone seen her? She's been posting quite a bit. Thought she might be new but then I saw the photo where she's in a white top and it looked familiar. Searched the # and got nothing. This add says she's Summer, a few others says she's Dolce.
https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...t/339687769419
Anyone seen her? She's been posting quite a bit. Thought she might be new but then I saw the photo where she's in a white top and it looked familiar. Searched the # and got nothing. This add says she's Summer, a few others says she's Dolce.
https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...t/339687769419 Originally Posted by FinnedAgain
She is listed on SKG as Summer, and the third picture (in the white top) stands out as being familiar. None of the pictures turn up on Tin Eye. I have put her on a short list but I am waiting for more information. There are just too many time wasters on SKG where they want deposits, and other nonsense.

If anyone has any information, good or bad, it will help.

She used to go by Amanda or Mandy. She stays in a roach motel out in KCK. She asks john’s to bring a 5th of McCormick vodka with her. Her reviews said she was greasy and Unshowered. From what I remember she has a very sad story and does this to stay in a permanent altered state. I would say this is an avoid boys just because you are taking advantage of a seriously broken girl.
I made contact with her several time in the past 3 weeks. Evan talked to her a couple of times. She has a very sweet voice and sounded straight and legit. We set a time and she agreed to an out call if I picked her up. I thought what the hell. So time come and shes a no show. A week went by and I wanted to give things another try. Gave her a text - set things up - get to her "NEW" place, text her to get the exact location and she went ghost. Half hour later she text and ask me where am I. I texted back I was waiting for 20 mn. She then tells me to come back. When I get to her local I let her know I was there - She then told me she aint there anymore,????? I gave up. Too many other providers out here given great service. Just no need for the run a round games.